→ strange dreams

The other NIGHT I HAD THE WORST DREAMS

first dream, I was chilling in my family room and I noticed my arm was super itchy and I pulled up my hoodie sleeve and FUCKING LIGHT GREEN ASPARAGUS WAS GROWING FROM MY FOREARM. *insert me projectile vomiting profusely*
So I was like "what the fuck?" And I tried to pull it out but it WOULD BURN HURT AND ITCH SO BADLY AND OH MY GOD IT WAS GROWING OUT OF MY ARM.
And then my mom found out it was glued onto me with nail glue and idk if any of you guys know how sticky and painful it is to try to get nail glue off of your skin. SO I woke up and I was so itchy all over from it and that was two days ago and I'm still extremely itchy at the thought of asparagus growing from my forearm.

Second dream, (I don't understand this one but it's more normal for me to have dreams like this rather than FOREARM ASPARAGUS DREAMs)
I was living in a city apartment with my family and there was new neighbors so my fam and I them over for dinner and GUESS WHO WAS A PART OF THE NEW NEXT DOOR FAMILY, SEAN FUCKING ASTIN YO.
So I was looking out these huge Windows and he was like talking to me about clowns and how they were everywhere. And then for some reason I was at Walmart with him and there was a clown and he started chasing me and I lost Sean so I ran to the clothing racks and I weaved in and out of them to try and lose the clown and I did but then I tried to run out of Walmart and he saw me and GUESS WHAT I saw Sean again outside and it was really starry and dark and pretty but we ran for the hills and then it was day light and we went to some construction sight (idk what we were planning to do there) and THERE WAS A CLOWN so we put him in this huge mixing barrel with sharp ass blades and his legs were stuck in between the blades so when Sean turned the thing ON HIS LEGS GOT MUTILATED AND HE WAS SUBMERGED IN WHATEVER LIQUID WAS IN THE BARREL and his blood was mixing in and turning it red and so Sean and I ran for it but my mind stayed back at the construction sight and LeGIT THE CLOWN IN THE BARREL STARTED SCREAMING AND IT WAS CAUSING THE LIQUID INSIDE TO BUBBLE, but end of the story, Sean saved my life and I woke up but it was an okay dream, my dreams are normally weird like that and they just do not make sense AT ALL and I rarely ever have nightmares or good dreams so its just a little sucky.