2017 goals :)

Here is a list of goals I'm hoping to achieve this year (✿◠‿◠)

1. Began writing a novella just for the practice, experience and also for the hell of it

2. Make new friends !!

3. Become happier, getting rid of negative things and mostly people in my life.

4. Become vegetarian

5. Join a sports team

6. Read wayyyyy more books
(Last year I think I only read 9 or so yikes)

7. Spend more time outside, especially in the summer and spring because it's so nice to sit outside and read or paint.

8. Fix my sleeping schedule and be able to keep it that way !!

9. Do movie month July, where I watch a new movie everyday and post my opinion on here :)!

10. Focus on learning what I please to, because I have a huge amount of books in my family room, it's like a wall of books that I can learn from, and I also have a computer and a phone, there's no reason to not learn what I want to.

11. Travel around with my family more often, we have a list of places we want to visit on our refrigerator with places like Washington, D.C. And Jamestown which are places I love to go to.

12. Increase my painting and writing skills.

13. Keep a book count

14. Stay fit, even though I'm in shape and the weight I'm gaining is merely necessary for growth, it wouldn't hurt to get even more in shape.

15. Learn new cooking recipes because bitch CALL ME GORDON RAMSEY

IM TRUE TO MY WORD AND I WROTE THIS LIST IRL AND PINNED IT TO MY WALL THAT I LOOK AT EVERYDAY SO YEAh +
ITS 1am and I have to be up at 7-8 but I wanna watch a movie and stay up late reading so I'm gonna do it and just run on empty until I can nap lmao