Uptown Girl:

Blaine ran up to me. He usually did that when he needed a favor. I knew Blaine very well.
   "Hey, Tessa, would you mind if you came to Dalton with me?" He asked. I thought about it.
   "Yeah, what for?" I questioned him.
   "I want to give the Warblers something." He explained.
   "But can you give me a ride home?" I brought up.
    "Yeah." He nodded. We walked towards the doors, and into the parking lot. He had a decent car, so it took more time to find his car. We got in his car, and drove off to Dalton. When we got out of the car, we walked into the large school. It was beautiful.
"You seriously went to school here?" I asked.
"Yeah. There were great memories here." He answered. We began to walk towards a room where we heard the beginning of a song. We walked in, and the boys were rehearsing.

Ooooh, Ooooh

Uptown girl
She's been livin' in her white bread world
As long as anyone with hot blood can
And now she's looking for a downtown man
That's what I am
One boy was sitting while doing his harmonies to the song. The main soloist was dancing around with most of the boys. The boy sitting stared at me. He stood up, and started to sing a solo. Another boy dragged Blaine to dance, and I stood there watching there strange choreography. No wonder Blaine has his way of performing.
And when she knows what she wants
from her time
And when she wakes up
and makes up her mind
She'll see I'm not so tough
Just because
I'm in love with an
That one guy stopped singing as the entire group started to join together in the song.

Uptown girl
Y'know I can't afford to buy her pearls
But maybe someday when my ship comes in
She'll understand what kind of guy I've been
And then I'll win

And when she's walkin'
she's lookin' so fine
And when she's talkin'
she'll say that she's mine
She'll say I'm not so tough
Just because
I'm in love with an

Uptown girl
She's been livin' in her white bread world
As long as anyone with hot blood can
And now she's looking for a downtown man
That's what I am

Oooooooooooooooh [x2]

Uptown girl
She's my uptown girl
You know I'm in love with an
Uptown girl
She's my uptown girl
You know I'm in love

With an uptown girl

They began to clap. I'm just there for Blaine's support.
"Anyways, I came here, because I reserved an entire block for opening night for Wet Side Story." He invited.
    "Once a warbler, always a warbler." That one guy nodded. "Hi, I'm Sebastian Smythe. I'm new here." He introduced himself.
     "I'm Blaine Anderson. That's my friend, Tessa." He pointed to me. I walked over.
     "Great to meet you." He smiled. I shook his hand. I nodded. He gazed into my eyes. I looked away. "Do you both want to come a get a coffee?" He offered.
    "I'm sorry, I have to get home. Great meeting you." I declined attempting to drag Blaine towards the doorway.
     "Yeah, I'll see you guys in the audience." Blaine waved. We walked out of the room.
     "So, it seems like Sebastian was interested in you." Blaine brought up.
     "Shut up. He's our competition." I punched Blaine in the shoulder. He was laughing so hard. I just chuckled slightly.