Something was telling me:

{Sebastian's POV}
I saw Tessa, and I remembered what I did to her. I couldn't bare to look at her. I feel guilty. Why did I do that! I didn't want to break up with her, and here we are like all those sappy high school romances. Broken up. The thing is... I still love her.
I came home to visit my parents. I dropped out of school after getting my role on a new movie. I was even up for a TV show. Anyways, I just wanted to go home, and see my family again. I felt like I left something behind. I wasn't sure necessarily.
I walked into Dalton Academy. I wanted to look back at my old school. My past. I walked into the Warbler rehearsal. I saw Blaine.
"Anderson?" I asked.
"Smythe! So glad to see you!" He smiled.
"I thought you would be in New York at NYADA?" I stuttered.
"I got kicked out of NYADA when Kurt and I broke up." He answered.
"Oh, I'm so sorry." I apologized.
"It's fine. I actually have a new boyfriend, and we are happy. How are you and Tessa?" He asked me.
"Oh, she hasn't told you." I hesitated to respond.
"Tell me what?" He shook his head.
"We broke up, because our long distance wasn't working after two months." I admitted.
"Oh, I'm sorry. Why are you here? You know she's here trying to help everyone reboot the New Directions." He told me.
"Um, let's just say, I need to find something." I answered.
"What are you looking for?" Blaine asked.
"I don't know, yet. Something is telling me to come home." I commented.
"Well, you came in time to watch the Warblers practice for sectionals." He brought up.
"So your coaching the Warblers?" I questioned.
"Yep!" He perked as the guys all got ready for song. I sat down the couch, and watched all the guys perform a song.
After the song, I opened my mouth to say, "Wow! You guys did phenomenal!" I complimented. They all smiled and nodded. I still didn't know what I was here for. I still felt like something