Sectionals:

Big week. Sectionals is this Friday, and it is chaotic. Everybody is worried about loosing to the Trouble Tones. If we loose then Glee club is over forever. I want the opportunity to win Nationals, so we cannot loose. I'm not wanting to be slushed more next year. It's nerve racking.
    After glee, I grabbed my stuff, and walked with Sam, Kurt, and Blaine to the Lima Bean. We were all going to talk about sectionals. I grabbed my soccer letterman jacket, and left the choir room with Blaine and Kurt. Sam was going to meet us there.
    When we got to the Lima Bean, we found a great table in the back of the coffee shop with a window. We walked over, and sat down.
    "We have to win at sectionals." I brought up.
    "Yeah, but even if we don't win, it's not that bad." Blaine shrugged.
     "Easy for you to say, you could just go back to Dalton, and sing with the Warblers." I gestured.
     "We can all go to Dalton if we loose." Sam suggested.
     "I can't go." I told him.
     "Why?" Sam questioned.
     "I'm a girl. It's an all boys school." I explained.
     "Oh, right." He puts a disappointed face.
     "Don't worry, we won't leave you." Kurt promised. As friends, he gives me a kiss on the cheek.
     "Promise?" I asked him.
     "I promise." Sam pinky swore.
     "Promise." Both Blaine and Kurt said at the same time.
     "I was just checking out this girl, and I recognized her table friends. Hi, how's everybody doing?" Sebastian asked.
     "Great, except the fact that the New Directions is a hot mess." I answered.
     "Well, I know you guys can pull it together." He smirked.
     "I need another coffee, so I'll be right back." I stated.
     "Yeah, same." Blaine added. Both Blaine and I stood up, and walked towards the line.
{Kurt's POV}
     "I don't like you." I blurt out. He just gives me 'oh really' looks.
     "I don't like you either." He commented.
     "I don't like the way you look at Tessa." I added.
     "Here's the deal, by the end of the year I will have a Nationals trophy with Tessa, and you will have Khakis and a Lima Bean apron with that gay face of yours." He threaten.
     "You smell like Craig's list." I ended as Sam took out his headphones. Tessa and Blaine walked back over.
{Tessa's POV}
      "What were you guys talking about?" I bud in.
      "Just how well you guys are going to do at sectionals." He smiled.
      "Yeah." Kurt gave him the stink eye. Whatever.
      "I have to go. It was great talking to you. . Have a great evening." He waved.
      "Yeah, it was great seeing you." I smiled very friendly.
      "Sam, why did you have music in?" Kurt asked Sam.
      "I was helping, by getting song ideas for what to sing at sectionals." He answered.
     "How thoughtful of you." I hugged Sam as Kurt and Blaine looked at each other. Kurt didn't seem too happy.
     ————————————————————
     I can't believe we won sectionals! I know I haven't told you what exactly happened, but you may know that we won. We were celebrating, and then Santana, Sugar, Brittany, and Mercedes came back to Glee club. It was amazing. Glee has more of an opportunity to win Nationals. It's nice, because we got more female singers in the group. It was exciting not having to project my voice so blend with everyone else's voices.