Holiday Proposals:

I grabbed my purse with Sam's present. I didn't want to forget to give it to him. I wore my thick, gray coat with some black, cotton gloves. I, practically, forgot how cold it got. It felt like 10 below zero. According to my phone, it was 12 degrees. I wore long, black pants with a green, turtle neck. I wore black, fuzzy, bear paws. My wavy hair lied in my hood.
I borrowed my mom's car, and slowly drove on the slick road. I didn't want to get in a car crash. It was better to be safe than sorry.
As I arrived, I sighed, and turned off the heated car. I really didn't want to walk out in the cold. I took a deep breath, and twisted the keys out of the key slot. I lifted the light gift, and opened the door. I shut the door after I stepped out, and began to walk towards the school in freezing weather. It was too cold to be standing out here. It's been five minutes. I stood there. Than I noticed a familiar figure. Sebastian.
"What are you doing here?" I asked.
"Well, I had Sam call you to meet me here." He admitted.
"You could have just asked me to meet you here." I stated.
"I wanted to do a different approach." He answered.
"So why did you want to meet me here?" I asked.
"Well, I wanted to do this in a spot that brought us together." He began. "Tessa, I have gotten to know you since I was a junior. You make me happy. You don't judge or bring up how much of an douche bag I was in my past. You are the sun to my daytime. The moon to my night skies. The thunder to my lightning. It all seems as if we were brought together no matter who or what tears us apart. Throughout my two years at Dalton, and two years in Lima, I have fallen in love with you. When I lived in Paris I was hoping one day I'd meet the most amazing, beautiful girl like you. I'm probably mixing my own words around, because you drive me crazy. I'm crazy for you. I'm so crazy for you, that I'm going to do something crazy even if you think this is crazier." He explained as he slid out a small box. He got on one knee. "I love you more than the entire universe. That's why, I want you to be mine. Mine for all of eternity. For the rest of my living days. I don't care if we wait a few years, and I don't care when or where. I love you. Tessa Sawyer, will you marry me?" He asked. I looked at him blankly. I wasn't sure how to react. I couldn't help but smile.
"Yes." I stupidly answered. I nodded. He smiled as he removed my glove and place the ring on my ring finger. I couldn't believe I actually said yes. What is wrong with me? I'm only in college. He smiled and kissed me. I just did something crazier than him proposing to me, but I love him. He was also the love of my life. I just didn't expect this moment to come so soon.