Two Year Anniversary

After my trip to New York, I came back in time for our Two-Year Anniversary. Two years ago, on this day, was the day when we first went out to that movie. It was the first time, I realized I was in love.
I needed an idea on what to get him. He always seemed to get me something on our random anniversaries. I wear the locket, he gave me, everyday. It's one of my favorite possessions. I couldn't find him anything in New York, so I had to think about something he'd like. I don't want to make him feel like I don't care.
      I thought long, and hard. I even asked Hannah, but she just told me to get him cash. I called Blaine, and he told me that Sebastian would like anything that I got him. Artie told me to make a grand gesture, but that wasn't my thing. Sam told me to get an apartment for the two of us, but I'm not even ready for that. Mercedes didn't know what to say. She suggested a saint statue or something. I don't think that would be a great present. I called so many people, that I've officially lost my mind.
Sebastian wanted to go do something like tour L.A. or something. I couldn't decide what to get him. It needed to be something special. I know that I may be overreacting, but I didn't want to be the type of girlfriend that doesn't get him anything.
My friend, Brianna, and I went to the local mall. Besides Hannah, I met Brianna the second day of school during soccer practice. She was going to help me find something to get him. She has a boyfriend. I think his name is Garry, or something like that. She's dated him since third grade.
"So what was your reaction when you first met him?" She asked me.
"Wow, this guy needs to stop looking at me." I answered with honest feedback.
"Okay, what was your next thoughts when you first talked to him?" She questioned.
"Wow, this guy's a douche bag." I remembered the time he slushed Blaine.
"When did you actually start liking him?" She grinder her teeth. She must have been getting irritated.
"Well, we went on a movie date, and he was so funny, and kind, and romantic." I admitted.
"What did he do in High School?" She added.
"I think Lacrosse and Show Choir for his all guy school." I answered. "I got an idea." I blurt out.
"I'm going to go get an ice cream cone from Basket Robins. Text me when we can go." She nodded. I sped walked across the mall. I knew what I wanted to get him.
It was Sunday. I grabbed my wrapped, rectangular box. Sebastian and I decided to go for a coffee instead at the local Starbucks, because we didn't want to have a couple hour drive. We weren't going to do a lot for this anniversary, so we just wanted to spend time alone without going overboard.
I met up with Sebastian at a table in the middle of the small, coffee shop.
"Happy two years!" I greeted handing him a box.
"You didn't have to get me anything." He chuckled.
"I wanted to, so open it!" I demanded. He just chuckled at me removing the wrapping paper. I got a him a frame that had his very own Dalton Blazer. His mom sent it to me, so I framed that, and his lacrosse jersey.
"Wow. Thanks." He thanked.
"There's more." I added.
"You didn't need to get me anything." He commented.
"I wanted to, now finish opening your gift. This makes up for all the holidays that I forgot to get you a gift." I explained.
"Okay." He sighed with the slightest smirk. He pulled out a blue, cotton shirt that said together since 2012. I unzipped my jacket and it said the same thing, but it was red. I went with both of our school's colors. He chuckled. Then he slid out an electronic picture frame that switched pictures. I uploaded 30 pictures from my phone onto it. He looked at me. "Thanks." He thanked with a smile.
"Your welcome." I perked up.
"So, I also got you something." He added as he turned to his bag, and slid out a thin, wrapped square. I grabbed t from his hand, and opened it. It was a homemade CD. "I wanted you to have a CD full of songs that make me think of you. While you were in New York, I called up the Warblers from last year, and they helped me record it." He explained.
"Awe. I love you so much." I kissed him on his right cheek. I put my head on his right shoulder with a big smile. He looked rather happy.