Oppurtunities of a Lifetime Pt.1

Here's what you remember: I don't really want to get married, and my roommate wants us to get married quicker, so she can take the entire room to herself.
Sebastian and I sat down at the small, coffee shop near campus. I really didn't want to bring up the wedding. I mostly just kept my mouth shut. It was something I didn't want to talk about.
I read through the pages of my book. He was working on memorizing a script. He, apparently, had an opportunity for a TV show audition. The nice thing is we both had an opportunity.
    I had the opportunity to get a slot on the National Team. I've been training hard, and eating very healthy. It's an opportunity of a Lifetime. The bad thing is that I would have to leave for about six months. I just don't know what I want to do. I wanna take this opportunity, but that means I would have to leave Sebastian for six months. I wouldn't get back until August or so.
     "So, when do you think we can get married?"  Sebastian brought up.
     "Uh, maybe in a year or so." I answered.
     "Well, I was hoping that we could get married sometime this year." He commented.
      "I want to get married too, but we're still young, and we have time." I reassured him.
      "I know, but still." He begged.
      "We'll see." I rolled my eyes. I was hesitant to bring up my offer. I decided to open my mouth and say, "I got a slot on the National Team."
       "That's great news!" He smiled.
       "And I have to decided by Tuesday whether I want to accept the slot or not." I added.
        "You should take it!" He cheered.
        "The thing is if I take the slot, than I'd have to leave for training, games, and stuff for about six months." I broke the news. He had a blank face.
         "I still think you should take it. It's an opportunity of a Lifetime. It's a great way to kickstart your career." He encouraged.
          "I don't know." I sighed. We were both rather quiet for awhile. It was awkward for the rest of the night. I mean I am getting the opportunity to play with the National Team around the world.