Prom

Regionals was a breeze. We are going to Nationals, again! Now we have to do the prom concert again. I hated it. It was a waste of my time.
I sat down in the choir room. Everybody was excited.
"Hey, Tessa, are you and Sebastian going to prom together?" Tina asked.
"Yeah." I nodded.
"Do you have your dress, yet?" She brought up.
"I'm going with my older sister this weekend, because she is home for two weeks." I answered.
"Okay. If you want to, you and your sister can join us shopping with us." Tina offered.
"Thanks for the offer, but I'm going to spend some quality time with my sister." I declined.
"Okay." She answered. Tina got nominated for prom queen and she is now acting crazy. This cheerleader is trying to get Kitty to win, so that there are no more glee kids that win. Blah. Blah. Blah. Lots of drama that I ignored.

————————————————————————

It was the night of prom. My dress was a dark blue that was rather long. I wore the locket Sebastian got me. Then I wore a matching pair of heals with my dress.

(The hairstyle)

(The dress)

     I heard a knock at the door

I heard a knock at the door. I walked down the stairs carefully, and my sister answered. My parents were, once again, at work.
"Hi, you must be Sebastian. I'm Mary." My sister introduced herself.
"Hello, Mary." He nodded.
"Oh, come in." She offered. He stepped in. I came down the stairs.
"Hey, Sebastian." I greeted. He wore a black tux instead of his Dalton uniform.
"Wow, you look beautiful." He complimented.
"Thanks." I smiled.
"Okay, let's get some pictures." My sister clapped. I nodded and stood next to Sebastian with my arm around him. We took like 50 pictures, because Mary kept having us moving.
When we walked into the gymnasium. Lights were put up, and the decorations were put up. It was much better than last years Dinosaur prom and the Sadie Hawkins Dance.
"Hi, Tessa." Tina waved.
"Hey. Tina." I smiled. She wore this black dress that may have been overdone.
"I have your vote, right?" She brings up.
"Yes." I rolled my eyes. She always has had my vote ever since she was nominated. I think she's being a little snotty. This is why I don't want to be nominated. There were some tables and chairs set up, so we sat down.
"So when are you going to perform.?" He asked.
"In a hour. We have this schedule, so I have like an hour until I perform." I answered.
"How about we fill in that time on the dance floor." He grabbed my hand. He pulled me off the chair, and we were in the middle of the dance floor.
    After an hour, I waved as I walked on stage. Marley and I decided to sing to sing Love You Like A Love Song. She was singing it to Jake meanwhile I sang it to Sebastian.

[Tessa]
It's been said and done
Every beautiful thought's been already sung
And I guess right now here's another one
So your melody will play on and on, with the best of 'em
You are beautiful, like a dream come alive, incredible
A centerfold, miracle, lyrical
You saved my life again
And I want you to know baby

[Both Marley and Tessa]
I, I love you like a love song, baby

And I keep hitting re-peat-peat-peat-peat-peat-peat

I, I love you like a love song, baby

And I keep hitting re-peat-peat-peat-peat-peat-peat

[Marley]
Constantly, boy, you played through my mind like a symphony
There's no way to describe what you do to me
You just do to me, what you do
And it feels like I've been rescued
I've been set free
I am hypnotized by your destiny
You are magical, lyrical, beautiful
You are...
And I want you to know, baby

[Tessa and Marley]
I, I love you like a love song, baby

And I keep hitting re-peat-peat-peat-peat-peat-peat

I, I love you like a (love song, baby) love song, baby
I, I love you (I love you, I love you) like a love song, baby

And I keep hitting re-peat-peat-peat-peat-peat-peat (like a love song)

[Both Tessa and Marley]
I, I love you like a love song, baby

And I keep hitting re-peat-peat-peat-peat-peat-peat

I, I love you like a love song, baby

I love you... like a love song...

    At the end of the song, everybody clapped. I walked off the stage.
    "You did amazing!" He complimented.
    "Really? I thought I was going to die." I chuckled. The next song was a slow song. I wrapped my arms around his neck. His hands were on my waste, and we danced like Prince Charming and Cinderella did, in my opinion. After the song, Sue (the replacement for Principle Figgins) walked onto stage.
     "All the king and queen nominees get your butt on stage, so I can tell who won this pointless tradition." She began. "For Prom King is Scooter dude." She announced. "For Prom Queen... Tina Cohen Chang!" She announced. We all clapped very loudly. She walked over to get her crown. When the crown was placed on her head, red slushy fell on her. She stood there with dripping slushy as everybody laughed. She ran off the stage. Everybody from Glee club ran after her.
    "Tina, why don't we get you cleaned up and go back out there." Blaine reassured.
     "Just leave me alone." She growled. She got up.
     "Where you going?" I asked.
     "Home." She answered.
     "Why don't you go back out there and prove them wrong." Jake stated.
      "But I don't have a dress." She stuttered.
      "You can take mine." I announced.
      "Or mine." Marley added.
      "You can use mine." Kitty commented. She laughed as us girls helped her get her hair fixed up with her Kitty's dress on her. Kitty wore sweats with a tee shirt. The guys waited in the hallway. We all walked as a glee club behind her to the gym. When we walked in, Tina went on stage.
     "So she's okay?" Sebastian whispered in my ear.
      "Yeah." I nodded.
      Sebastian and I decided to get our pictures done at the photo booth.
     After prom, Sebastian dropped me off at my house. I told my sister about the entire prom.