Goodbye BBQs

Rachel, Kurt, Blaine, Artie, and Kitty are leaving to New York. Mercedes was going on a tour to be the opening for each show of Beyoncé. I think. Sebastian and I decided to invite Mr. Schue and his family, Sam, and everyone who is leaving. I know they will do great things out in the world.
I began to work on the side dishes and beverages as Sebastian worked with the grill. I think he was making burgers and hot dogs. I don't exactly remember.
     I decided to wear jean shorts with a white t-shirt that had an LA logo on it. Then a cheap pair of black flip flops that I bought at Walmart. My hair was held into a ponytail by a hair tie. I applied enough make up so it looked casual. I didn't want to wear a lot.
      I heard the door ring. I walked over to the front entrance, and opened the door. Sam.
     "Hey, Sam!" I smiled as I welcomed him into the house.
      "Wow! Love what you have done with the place." He gasped.
      "Thanks." I smiled.
      "Oh! Mr. Schuester is in the front trying to help Emma with the dessert and Daniel." He pointed out before I shut the door.
     "Okay." I nodded. I reopened the door, and his son came up the porch. His son was a toddler. Mr. Schue came running up lifting him.
      "Hey! Thanks so much for inviting us!" He smiled.
      "Thanks for coming Mr. Schuester." I thanked him.
       "You can start calling me Will." He commented.
       "It just seems wrong to call you by your first name." I shook my head. He chuckled as Mrs. Schuster (Formerly known as Ms. Pillsbury) followed him into my house.
      "Oh! I brought a chocolate cake and a house warming plant." She said.
       "Thanks. Here we can all go to the kitchen." I guided the crowd to the rather open kitchen.
       "This is an amazing kitchen!" Sam gasped once more.
       "Thanks. We actually finished it off last week." I stated as I set Ms. Pillsbury's cake on the counter. Then I placed the plant next to the window.
      "Hey, where's Sebastian?" Sam asked.
      "He's out getting the grill ready." I pointed to the back door. Mr. Schue and Sam both went to the back door. "How's Daniel?" I asked.
      "He's doing well." Ms. Pillsbury stated. I still call her that often. "So are you and Sebastian planning on having any kids?" She brought up.
       "Maybe in the future. I'm still rather young. I'm only 22." I answered.
"I understand, but do you want kids?" She followed up.
"Maybe in the future, but now I'm still getting used to the whole marriage thing." I reminded.
"All I know, is that having kids was one of the best days of my life besides my wedding day." She stated.
"Well, I'll someday want kids, but like I said. I still haven't lived like a lot of people." I commented.
       "I'm just glad you're happy." She smiled. The door rang.
        "I'll be back." I ended as I paced across the house to the door. When I opened the door, it was everyone else. "Hey! Come in!" I greeted.
        "Wow, you have a lovely home." Blaine complimented.
         "Agreed even though I have a few a suggestions." Kurt states.
         "Wow, how long did it take you guys to finish this place?" Mercedes asked.
         "Not long." I answered.
         "Wow, I'm surprised you even knew how to paint those walls." Kitty snapped. She walked past handing a tray of brownies.
         "Thanks for having us." Artie thanked.
         "Thanks for coming." I smiled as he wheeled off towards my kitchen.
         "I'm going to miss you!" Rachel cried.
         "Rachel, you will do amazing things with your NYADA degree with you. I bet you will change the world, and I'll be here if you ever need me." I persuaded her to stop crying. She wiped her tears and nodded. "Now let's go to my kitchen and have an amazing night." I patted her on the shoulder as we began to walk off. When we got to the kitchen, I set the brownies next to the cake. I began to talk with everyone as Sebastian walked in.
"Hey, um the burgers and hot dogs are ready." He announced. We had a table set up outside. We all walked outside to get our food. Then I sat down at one of the chairs at our patio table.
"So are you guys excited to go back to New York?" I asked.
"Yeah, I get to go to NYU, and get to be with Kurt." Blaine answered.
"I'm ready to go back to a place that can keep up with my demands." Rachel added.
"I just want to go for the Fashion." Kurt smiled. He had his legs crossed over each other.
"Sounds like you guys have a great plan." Mr. Schue stated.
"Mercedes, do you know when you will be coming back from tour?" Ms. Pillsbury asked.
"Well, I'm not exactly sure. I know I won't be able to come back for a while." She answered.
"Oh, well we will miss you." I added.
"Aw, I'll miss you guys more, but you guys helped me every step of the way." She continued. After a few hours, everybody said their final goodbyes.
Then, I got ready for bed. Sebastian was already in bed, because he doesn't take as long to get ready for bed. I came out of the bathroom wearing my blue button-up, silk long sleeved pajama set that had long, blue, silk pants.
"Wow, who knew barbecues take so much work to clean up." I sighed as I laid down in bed.
"Yeah, but we have a few more weeks to relax before we have to go to work." Sebastian adds.
"How is it that you are always so relaxed and not caring about time?" I asked.
"I guess I want to enjoy every moment with the most beautiful women in the world." He smirked. I let out a small giggle as I leaned in and kissed him.
Authors note:
I'm keeping this PG, so you probably have an idea what happens next. ;)

I will also continue to update as much as I can. I love all of my readers! Please enjoy this chapter! Check out my other stories too!