Just a Date With My Guy

Sebastian and I decided to go on a picnic date. We told each other not to dress fancy. I just wore long, adidas, athletic pants with a London shirt with my usual converse. He wore his Dalton uniform.
    "So tell me one thing about you that I don't already know about you." He brought up.
    "Um, hm, Uh. You go first." I had to think about something.
    "I used to live in Paris. That's why I moved here when I was a junior." He admitted.
    "Oh, I had this boyfriend, and he literally asked if we could get married someday, and I slapped him." I answered.
    "When was this?" He chuckled.
    "I was in Third Grade." I laughed.
    "How many boyfriends did you have?" He asked as he kept chuckling.
    "Um. Good question. I think 3." I thought. "How many girl friends did you have?"
    "Just you." He answered.
    "Do you speak any French?" I brought up.
    "Est-ce que cela répond à votre question?" He spoke.
    "I'll take that as a yes." I nodded.
    "Yeah, we've live there for five years, and we spoke in fresh all the time except at the house. My parents were born here in Ohio, so we spoke in English as well just not as often as fresh." He added. "Have you lived anywhere else besides Ohio?" He asked me.
    "Yeah. I moved here the summer before sophomore year from New York, and before that we lived in Minnesota for 4 years. When I was born we lived in Arizona, and lived there for  4 years. We moved every four years. After I turned four we moved to Seattle. Basically, it went from Arizona, Washington, Minnesota, and New York. Now here in Ohio." I explained.
    "Will you be moving again?"
    "No, they told me that we won't be moving since it's just two years until I graduate, and off to the real world." I answered.
    "That's good. That means I have the rest of senior year and maybe college to spend with you." He smirked.
    "Where do you want to go to college?" I asked.
    "I'm hoping I can get into a musical theatre program somewhere." He answered. "How about you?"
    "Uh, I'm debating on Stanford University, that was that scout that's coming, and the Air Force if I don't get into Stanford." I answered.
    "Why the Air Force?" He asked.
    "If I don't get into the college I want, I wouldn't know where to go, and I want to fill in my brother's shoes except for the dying part." I explained. He chuckled.
    "Do you think our relationship will survive college?" He asked.
    "I hope so." I leaned in and kissed him.
    "Let's make a deal. We both go to a California. I can enroll in a Performing Arts somewhere near Stanford, and you get into Stanford."
    "You can also apply to Stanford. They have a musical theatre program." I added.
    "Either way, we promise to go to California together, and stick together." He offered.
    "Yeah." I shook his hand. "You know, someday I want to marry you, but let's wait until after college to get married." I admitted.
    "Well, that's a good plan." He nodded. We kissed.
     He held up a soccer ball, and I smiled.
    "You know me so well." I answered. I got up and took the ball, and began to juggle. He just watched. I got to about 123, and I just stopped.
    "123. Impressive." He added.
    "Yeah, I can do more, but it gets tiring." I commented. "Oh, will you be going to my big game?" I asked.
    "Of course. If you come to one of my lacrosse games?"
     "Yeah." I nodded.