A Day at Work

Sebastian's POV
       I walked into the one of many choir rooms where the boys all sat around. I set down my brief case, and watched as the boys warmed up their voices. I couldn't sleep for the past month. I have been up worrying about when Tess went into labor. I mean being a father of two kids. This was going to be very hard to handle, but I know I'll make an effort to being a great father unlike my own.
       "Mr. Smythe?" James snapped me out of my thoughts.
        "Yes, James?" I looked at him.
        "Sectionals are coming up, and we are going up against the Treble Tones, and we have been working on our songs for sectionals, but we want to know who will get a solo?" He questioned.
        "Oh, right. I would like Ben to have the solo at sectionals. If we win, loose, or even tie, I'd be proud of you guys. We are going up against some tough competition, but I think you guys will do just fine." I praised.
       "Thanks!" Ben smiled. "How's Mrs. Smythe doing?" He brought up.
        "Well, she's going to be staying at home for a few months, so the treble tones are ran by Ms. Holiday until Mrs. Smythe can return to work." I explained. "Why don't we take it from the top." I began.
        I walked into the teachers lounge with my lunch, and sat down next to Sam. He was eating a burger and fries.
        "Hey, dude!" Sam greeted.
        "Hey." I greeted.
        "How's Tess doing?" He asked.
        "She's doing very well. She said she's bored but the doctor said she should be at bed rest for the next few weeks." I explained.
          "Oh! Is your glee club ready for sectionals against the treble tones?" He questioned.
           "Yeah, i think we have a good chance." I smirked.
           "Besides if you win sectionals and the new directions win our sectionals we'll be going up against each other at Regionals where we will wipe the floor with your team." He smacked Talk.
            "Uh huh. We are going to just have to wait and see." I rolled my eyes.