Oppurtunities of a Lifetime Pt. 2

I have five days until I absolutely need to make a decision. It's been a day since I told Sebastian. He wants me to take it, but I don't know. That means I'll have to do my classes online for about six months just until I get back.
I walked into my dorm room.
"What took you so long!" I heard a male voice other than Sebastian's. I looked up. It was Sam, Mercedes, Blaine, and Quinn.
"What are you guys doing here?" I squealed as I hurried over to hug them.
"Well, a little birdie told us about the chance of a Lifetime." Mercedes smirked.
"And you never told me about Sebastian." Quinn commented. "I had to get caught up by Blaine."
"Sorry, I just didn't get around to telling all the graduated glee club members." I made an excuse.
"We think you should take the offer." Sam brought up.
"And you never told us about your engagement." Blaine added.
"Actually, I already knew that." Sam raised his hand.
"Okay, so you guys just flew out here just to lecture me on what I haven't told you guys." I chuckled.
"No, we haven't seen you in a while." Blaine answered.
"Okay. How'd you know which dorm room was mine?" I questioned.
"Same birdie that chirped about your huge opportunity." Mercedes answered.
"Did my roommate come by? If she did, I'm sorry, if she's convincing you to vote for her in like 15 years." I warned.
"Oh, she was a little crazy, but she does make her points about the economy now, so she has my vote." Quinn added. I rolled my eyes.
"Anyways, how are you two doing?" Blaine asked.
"We're doing fine. He wants me to take it though. That means I'll be gone for six months. I don't think long distance relationships work." I explained.
"You and Sebastian belong together. He's changed because of you. You two are meant for each other. I'm pretty sure he'll be okay here for a few months. Besides you can fly back here whenever you can." Sam persuaded.
"I just need a few more days to think about it. Besides, I can give you a tour of the best places I've been to in California." I encouraged.