Warbler Drama...

After Grease, we all went back to the choir room. Mr. Schue had some news.
    "Listen up guys, the play was great! Thanks to Finn, Mercedes, Mike, and Artie. To tell you the truth, I'm leaving on Friday." He began.
     "What!"
     "No!"
     "You can't do this!" Those were three things people kept saying spring the room.
     "Not forever, just temporarily. I had the opportunity to go to Congress and fight for the arts to stay alive in the schools." He gestured. "I'll be back right after Sectionals." He answered. "That's why I'm leaving the hands of the glee club in Finns hands." He explained.
    "You have got to be kidding me!" Tina yelled. Everybody started to argue.
     "Listen, guys, I want to win us that Sectional trophy, and bring us to Nationals!" Finn encourages. We all looked at him, and nodded with approval.
"Okay, guys bring it in." We all came in for a group hug. "Thanks guys for being an amazing family." He praised. We all smiled.

————————————————————————

The first day with Finn as the glee director. For some odd reason, I've always pictured him as the New Directions coach. It's just a constant thought I've had.
Most of us wore some sort of superhero costumes, because of some club. The only people who didn't wear costumes were mostly the new kids. I wore one. I was Kick Pass. I have the most powerful kick. I don't understand why I did this superhero club, but Blaine convinced me to do this club for no reason.
I sat down at one of the side chairs, and I got irritated with the silky cape that I wore. I stood up, and flipped it over the chair back, and sat down again.
"Okay, guys, let's get this party started! Our first less—" He was interrupted by the top of the marker falling off when he tried writing on the white board. "I broke a marker. Where does Mr. Schue keep the extra markers?" He searched around the room for markers. We all just had strange looks on our faces as we watched him scurry the choir room. "Okay. Screw it. We will be doing Foreigner. Songs by Foreigner, different languages, and dressing up like different countries." He explained. We all chuckled.
"Finn, I respect you, but, that was a horrible idea." I patted him on the shoulder.
"I'm sorry Finn, but I have to get the Nationals trophy that got stolen by the Warblers that you haven't noticed its missing." Blaine added. Finn turned to the trophy case, and had a face that says 'I just failed my first day'.
"Blaine, I'll come." I followed.
"Okay." He nodded.
"Can we change out of the costumes though?" I asked.
"Yeah, probably." He chuckled.
After half an hour, we met up in the parking lot.
"Hey, Blaine." I greeted.
"You ready?" He asked.
"Yup. Let's go get back our trophy." I nudged. Sam ran up to us.
"Wait up, guys!" Sam panted. We held for a minute.
"I want to go get back the Trophy even if it means if we have to knock off some heads while we're at it." Sam explained.
"Okay. Let's go." I shrugged. It's going to be awkward when I confront Sebastian. If he's behind this, I'm going to kill him.
We drove to he parking lot of Dalton. We got out, and walked into the school. I remember walking through these halls. This was when Sebastian and I first met when he sang, Uptown Girl.
"Sebastian. Of course it was you." Blaine spots him.
"No it wasn't, I swear." He disagreed. "I turned a new leaf, Remember? No more bullying, blackmail or assault this year." He reminded us.
"That must be boring for you." Sam comments.
"Yeah it is. Being nice sucks." He agreed. "He's waiting for you in the library."
"Who is?" I asked.
"The guy you're here to see. The captain of the Warblers." Sebastian explained.
"I thought you were captain of the Warblers?" Blaine remembered. We walked into the library.
"Well, let me clarify some of that." A different male voice called. He turned a chair. A man holding a cat. Why would they let a frickin cat in the school! "I'm Hunter Clarington, I am the new captain of the Warblers, and I'm not even remotely bi-curious."

    "How are you captain of the Warblers when?" He interrupted Blaine

"When you haven't seen me before. Dalton just gave me a full scholarship to move here from Colorado Springs, where I led my military academy choir to a Regionals victory with presidential honors. Now I'm here to kick it up a notch, and that starts with you." He pointed at Blaine.
"That's very intimidating." I sarcastically stated. "And why do you have freaking cat!" I shout.
"Maybe that's Lord Tubbington's evil cousin." Sam murmured.
"Sam, you spend too much time with Brittany." I nudged him in the gut. "Where's the trophy, Hunter?" I asked.
"Don't worry, it's safe." He nodded his head facing the direction behind us. We turned our heads to our trophy in a case.
"Here's my offer, we will give your trophy back for Blaine to rejoin the Warblers." He offered.
"Blaine run, I can get him down long enough for you to grab the trophy and run." I murmured.
"I wouldn't do that. I have my ways too." He challenged.
"My way is worse. I will probably end up putting you in your grave." I threaten.
"It's Blaines choice." He looks at Blaine.
"McKinley is my home." Blaine answers.
"Really? I heard you only went for your boyfriend." He brought up. The ex-boyfriend card. That card was played.
"Sam go grab a pencil or something so I could stab it in his eye!" I yelled running up to him as Sam pulled me back. I struggled to get out of Sam's grip.
"Blaine, why don't you just try on the Blazer." Sebastian walked over and slid the Blazer onto his arms. I gave him the 'I'm going to kill you' look.
"You want to know what goes with a blazer, a song." Sebastian tainted. No! Blaine can never resist a song.
"No, no." He disagreed.
"Come on, for your old buddies." He begged. Blaine was about to say something as they started the song. Sam lifted me behind the desk, so I didn't end up killing someone. I'm ticked off with Sebastian. Sam still held on to my as I tried to break free of his arms.

[Blaine:]
Uh-ooh
Uh-oh oh, oh,
There's a place that I know
It's not pretty there and few have ever gone
If I show it to you now
Will it make you run away
Will you stay
Even if it hurts
Even if I try to push you out
Will you return?
And remind me who I really am
Please remind me who I really am

[Blaine with The Warblers:]
Everybody's got a dark side
Do you love me?
Can you love mine?
Nobody's a picture perfect
But we're worth it
You know that we're worth it

[Blaine:]
Will you love me?
Even with my dark side?

[Blaine with The Warblers:]
Like a diamond
From black dust
It's hard to know
What can become
If you give up
So don't give up on me
Please remind me who I really am, yeah!
Everybody's got a dark side
Do you love me?
Can you love mine?
Nobody's a picture perfect
But we're worth it
You know that we're worth it

[Blaine:]
Will you love me?
Even with my dark side?

[Blaine with The Warblers:]
Don't run away
Don't run away ([The Warblers:] Don't run away)

[Blaine:]
Just tell me that you will stay ([The Warblers:] Just tell me that you will stay)
Promise me you will stay ([The Warblers:] Promise me you will stay)

[Blaine with The Warblers:]
Don't run away
Don't run away
Just promise me you will stay ([The Warblers:] Just promise me you will stay)
Promise me you will stay ([The Warblers:] Promise me you will stay)

[Blaine:]
Will you love me, with my dark side? Ohh!

[Blaine with The Warblers:]
Everybody's got a dark side
Do you love me?
Can you love mine?
Nobody's a picture perfect
But we're worth it
You know that we're worth it

[Blaine:]
Will you love me?
Even with my dark side?
Don't run away
Don't run away

Blaine ripped off the Blazer.
"Keep it." Hunter nodded. Blaine walked away as Sam walked behind him. I waited until they could t here what I was about to do. I sped walked over to hunter, and glared at him. Then I lost control, and punched him in the face. He stumbled backwards.
As I walked away, I did the hand gesture 'I'm watching you' to Sebastian. He just rolled his eyes chuckling. I lost my anger, and kicked him in the shin, cause that face was to cute to punch. Even when I'm angry! Rahhhhhhh! Why can't I just punch him like I did to Hunter! This is just wonderful! I hate what love does to you!
I ran up to Blaine and Sam. I grabbed the Blazer, and threw it on the ground. He looked at me like I had lost my mind.
"Don't you even think about picking that up." I threaten. "We are getting that trophy back without you switching to these bitches." I growled as we walked out of Dalton. Sam had that scared look and Blaine was confused.