Graduation:

"Hey, your cap and gown came." My mom told me. I was going through my room deciding what I should bring to Stanford. Graduation was in a week. I had to leave in the middle of July. "How's your room going?" She asked.
    "Um, it's going slow." I sighed.
    "What kind of things are you taking?" She brought up.
     "Not sure." I shrugged.
     "Well, I would pack things that are worth taking." She suggested. I nodded. I grabbed an empty box, and labeled it Memories. I grabbed my prom dress, and folded it at the bottom of the box. On top of that, I put my prom pictures, all of my high school pictures (I had over 100), my letterman jacket, soccer jerseys, and childhood stuff.
    I couldn't believe I was graduating in a few days. I was going to college and then there I am on my own in the world if I'm not with Sebastian.
    It was graduation day. I wore a blue dress what was similar to the dress I wore for regionals. Except I changed it up a bit. It basically was the same design, and I telling liked it, so I got a blue one.
    All the seniors had to wait in the hallway outside of the auditorium. We walked in once our names were called individually by Principle Sylvester.
    "Tessa Sawyer." Sue called. I took a deep breath and walked in with a huge smile. I walked onto the stage. I hugged our councilor, and walked into the crowd of seniors. All the seniors from glee club were called. After the ceremony, my mom wanted to take some group photos of Blaine, Sam, Artie, Tina, and I.
    "Thanks for being amazing best friends." I hugged them.
    "Ahhh. Are you sure you can't come to New York?" Blaine begged.
     "I'm sorry, but I can't. I'll visit you guys when I get the opportunity." I declined. "Oh my goodness, I love you guys so much."
    "I'll miss you." Sam hugged.
    "I have to go, but I'll call you guys." I waved. They waved back.
     I got home. Sebastian wanted to take me out to dinner. I wore the same outfit that I wore to graduation. I grabbed his graduation gift, and hurried out the door to meet him on the porch. He was going to take me Breadsticks, I believe. I'm not positive, but I know he said fancy.
   He pulled into my driveway. He walked into my driveway in his suit and tie.
   "Happy graduation day." He smiled.
    "You too." I smiled.
    "Now let's go to Breadsticks for celebrating four years of high school. Two years of dating. Getting into Stanford. And how much I love you." He guided me to the car.
    "That's quite a celebration." I commented. We both held hands as we got in his car.
     We arrived at Breadsticks, and sat down at a booth.
     "It's going to be quite the adventure in California." I brought up.
     "Yeah." He nodded. "I'm happy that I met you on one of my first days as a Warbler." He added.
     "To be honest, at first, I thought you were heartless. Then I got to know you, and here we are going to Stanford, still dating." I added.
    "I'm glad you actually said yes to ever going out with me in the first place."
     "You know what I have never really got to do in high school?" I questioned him.
      "What?"
       "Sing a duet with you." I answered.
       "We've already done one." He raised and eyebrow.
        "Not like the duel we had. Like a real duet." I shook my head.
        "I guess we haven't had a duet together." He smirked. "But let's save it for a later time."
       "Okay." I rolled my eyes. The entire night, we shared our favorite moments. The first time I really saw him was when he sang Uptown Girl with the Warblers. It's been two years, and each time I see him, I am in love with him even more. Blaine thinks I'm still going crazy, but at least he's chill about us dating.