Hello, Stanford!

I walked into my dorm room with a suitcase and a duffle bag. Sebastian had a dorm room across campus. I saw my roommate.
"Hi, I'm Tessa Sawyer, your roommate." I introduced.
"Hello, I'm Hannah Rae." She greeted. She had long, strawberry-blonde hair, and bangs. She wore skinny jeans with a salmon-colored top. She wore dangly, gold earrings. She seemed to wear a lot of make up. "I left the right side of the room for you, and I split the closer in half. I'll have the two bottom drawers and you can have the top drawers." She explained.
"Okay." I nodded. She must be very organized.
"So I need to get to know you, but I need a brief biography about you. If you would write a 1200 word essay about yourself, that'd be great." She explained. I just raised an eyebrow.
"You know, How about I just tell you." I slowed her down.
"Okay." She sighed sitting on her bed.
"I play soccer, I have a boyfriend who is also new here, I'm from Lima, Ohio. I went to McKinley High School, and got national championships in soccer and a Nationals trophy in show choir." I explained.
"Well, I am a straight A+ student. I want to be the president of the United States when I turn 35 years old." She nodded.
"Okay. I'll vote for you." I lifted my thumbs with an awkward smile.
"Good. That's the kind of support I need." She smirked as she stood up, and grabbing her laptop. She began typing.
"What are you typing?"
"This is my autobiography. I write everyday." She nodded.
"Okay." I raised an eyebrow. I began to unpack my things. I tried to keep everything organized just like Hannah, because she possibly could yell at me. I don't want that to happen. When I finished settling in, I sat down on my bed. I slid my phone out of my pocket.
To: Sebastian
How's your unpacking going?
From: Sebastian
Finished an hour ago... how bout you?
To: Sebastian
Just finished five minutes ago.
From: Sebastian
Wanna walk around campus?
To: Sebastian
Yeah. Honestly, I'd like to get away from my roommate, because she scares me, a tad.
From: Sebastian
Lol, what dorm room are you in?
To: Sebastian
56 in Charming Hall.
From: Sebastian
Be there in half an hour.

    After a while of waiting, I heard a knock at the door. I opened it.
    "Hey." I smiled as I kissed him on the cheek.
    "So this is your boyfriend." Hannah smirked. I just raised an eyebrow.
    "Don't get any ideas." I pointed at her.
    "I won't." She acted innocent.
    "We ready to go?" He asked.
    "Yeah, lemme grab my jacket, and then we can go." I smiled as I walked over to the closet, and yanked off the jacket. Then I walked over to the door."let's go." I nodded.
    "Nice meeting you." He waved to my roommate. We walked outside.
    "Wow, never knew that my roommate was much scarier than Rachel when it comes to chasing her dreams." I commented.
    "Wow. How is everybody doing in New York?" He brought up.
    "Well, Sam is being a couch potato when it comes to careers. Artie got mugged apparently. Rachel got a private limo. Blaine and Kurt are... I'm not sure." I explained.
    "Seems like they all found where they belong." He nodded.
    "How are your Dalton boys doing?" I bring up.
     "Haven't been talking with any of them since graduation." He explained.
     "Well, I'm just glad I have one familiar face around here." I patted him on the shoulder.
     "I'm just glad it's someone I love." He smirked.
      "Since when did we become such a cheesy couple!" I joked.
      "I'm not sure." He chuckled.
       "Oh, how are you liking your roommate?" I asked.
        "Let's just say he is a on the nerdy side." He answered.
         "Yeah, my roommate is a psycho freak over becoming the president of the United States." I gestured.
        "Well, we both got the crazies." He commented.
        "Yup." I smiled.
        "We should go see a movie Friday night." He blurts out.
        "Uh, yeah, that would be fun." I agreed.
        "Okay." He nodded. As we walked, I took some pictures for my Facebook.

 As we walked, I took some pictures for my Facebook

       Sebastian was rather photo genetic

       Sebastian was rather photo genetic. He was very interactive when I tried to snap a regular picture of him. He somehow knew when I was taking a picture, but I love him just for that.