Who is Doing MJ? Pt. 3

I walked out of Glee practice. I had to hurry to soccer. I must have a good excuse to be late to practice.
    "Hey." Mercedes greeted.
"Hi." I smiled.
"I know you were texting through those performances." She brings up.
    "No." I declined.
    "What else are you smiling for? Puck? Finn? Sam?" She began to list all the guys in glee club.
     "Okay, okay. I was texting someone." I admitted.
    "Who!" She said rather loudly.
    "I'm not sure." I answered her.
    "How do you not know who you are texting?" She chattered.
    "Shhh. Not so loud." I hushed her.
    "Who is it?" She cautioned.
    "This person who somehow got my number, and started talking. He or she won't tell me who he or she is." I explained.
     "So you've been texting this person?" She observed.
    "Well, I guess this person is easy to talk to." I spoke.
     "Ooooh, you like this mystery person." Mercedes taunted.
     "Stop it." I begged.
     "What are you guys talking about?" Blaine barged in.
     "Tessa has a crush on a mystery guy." Mercedes chirped.
     "Oooooh, Who is this guy?" He echoed.
     "Rahhhhhh! Stop asking me!" I raised my voice down the hallway. I walked faster than usual. I began to walk my short, journey home.
Then I received another text. I looked down at my phone.
From: Unknown Number
What are you doing?
To: Unknown Number
Well, I'm walking home.
From: Unknown Number
At least, you aren't driving cause we all know what could happen if you were texting and driving.
To: Unknown Number
Lol. I guess you chose a good time to text me then.
From: Unknown Number
I guess I did.
To: Unknown Number
Can you just tell me who you are?
From: Unknown Number
At some point... not today...

{Sebastian's POV}
I didn't want her to know I was the one texting her. I wanted to keep it secret.
To: Tessa
At some point... not today...
From: Tessa
Ah, okay.
To: Tessa
Are you a beaver, cause dam.
I know it sounds wierd, but whatever. Maybe she'll get it.
From: Tessa
Wow, you must have such a crush on me.
To: Tessa
Let's just say, you are the one I think about.
From: Tessa
Wow...
To: Tessa
Listen, I have to go, but I can text you later.
From: Tessa
Okay. Bye.
To: Tessa
Bye.
I turned off my phone, and began to walk to Warbler rehearsal.

{Tessa's POV}

   I got the best idea on how to get revenge on Sebastian. I slid out my phone, and texted Santana.
To: Santana Lopez
Hey, let me handle the revenge on Sebastian. I got a plan.
From: Santana Lopez
Okay, I guess I can let you do it instead of me dragging him to a tattoo Parlor and get a tattoo.
    I smiled. Perfect. Just the perfect plan.
  —————————————————————
      Santana texted me a number of insults to say to him at some point. I kept them in mind. I walked into a room.
      "Hey, Andrew McCarthy. Don't know if you heard, but Blaine may loose an eye." I insulted him as a greeting. I think that's something Santana would do. "The same Blaine who was just besties with all of you not four months ago." I added.
     "Wait, are you serious? Is he okay?" Trent asked.
     "Well, sure if he doesn't care about singing in three dimensions." I commented.
     "Trent, I got this. Bummed about Blaine, he was nice. He shouldn't have gotten in the way, though. That slushy was meant for Kurt." Sebastian defended.
     "You may look like the villain out of a cheesy  '80's high school movie, but you should know that I'm prepared to go all Danny LaRusso on your ass." I insulted once more. "Admit you put something in that slushy." I requested. "What was it? Glass? Asphalt?"
     "Red dye number six." He finally spoke.
     "You're a liar." I interjected.
     "You questioned my honor. I demand satisfaction in Warbler tradition." He snapped.
     "You want to have a duel? Cello guys, can you hang back for a second?" The cello guys sat back down.
     "Everyone else clear out. I don't want you to see me make a girl cry." He demanded. All the Warblers walked away as the cello guys began to play a song as I sat down.