From the Hospital to Home:

{Tessa's POV}
      I sat around waiting for the doctor. According to my parents my leg wasn't severely injured. I just can't play soccer for a few weeks, but I'm just happy to be alive. The doctor walked in.
    "So, Tessa... I don't see any major injuries. When the car first hit you, you had a serious knee injury, but when you got here to the hospital, you had a immediate surgery that went smoothly. I don't see why you can't go home. The only thing is that you won't be able to play soccer for about a month just for recovery. You would also have to wear a knee brace. The nice thing is you won't need crutches or a wheel chair. You can go home whenever you would like to." The doctor explained. I smiled.
     The first thing I did when I got home, was take a long shower. After my shower, I put my hair up in a low ponytail, and decided to call up Sebastian to drive me back to McKinley. Since Kurt was cool with us dating, I don't have to lie about my relationship. I forgave Sebastian.
    To tell you what really happened while I was in my coma was I remembered everything up to my graduation. I got to practically relive it all. Then I figured out how I really felt about Sebastian after he proposed. I actually do want to marry him.
     "Hey, Sebastian!" I smiled. I actually wanted to wear my ring without feeling guilty.
     "You still want to get married?" He asked.
     "Why else would I be wearing this thing." I smirked. I walked out of my parents house, and got into Sebastian's car.
      "Are you sure? Because we can go back to the start." He double-checked.
      "I'm positive. From my experience in a coma, I learned that you should live like it's your last day on earth. My coma, also, helped me with how I really feel about you. I want you to be mime forever." I added. He had the biggest smile. It was larger than I have ever seen him smile before. I smiled to match his.
        As we drove through Lima to McKinley, I read through all of my emails from the past few weeks. A lot from my coach and team trying to work in a practice schedule. I emailed him back saying I can't play for a month.
      We arrived at McKinley, and Sebastian hurried out his door to open my door. I chuckled and we held hands as we walked through the front doors.
    I wanted to see what went on with glee while I was out. I saw them rehearsing with the Warblers in the auditorium  as I noticed them handing bright red blazers. We sat in the back. As they finished their song, Sebastian and I clapped.
    "Tessa! I'm so glad to see you!" Mr. Schuester hugged. "Shouldn't you be taking it easy?"
    "Hasn't Kurt told you that I woke up a week ago?" I asked.
    "No, but I see your enjoying yourself." He smiled.
     "Well, I can't play soccer for a month, but other than that I am free to do what I want, and to be honest, I am happy." I explained.
     "What did you think of the number?" Rachel asked.
      "It was amazing, but I'm confused... I thought you were competing against the Warblers and what's a middle schooler doing in glee club?" I asked them.
      "Well, Myron moved up a few years since he is so talented. Then Dalton burned down, so we welcomed the Warblers to join the New Directions. I'm surprised Sebastian hasn't told you." Kurt explained.
      "Yeah, I haven't necessarily caught her up to speed." Sebastian stated very innocently.
      "Well, that didn't take as long as it did to get at least 11 members back when glee club just started for you guys." I shrugged.
      "How'd it feel to be in coma?" Rachel asked curiously.
       "It felt like I was sleeping for a couple of hours." I commented. "Well, we just came to see what's going on, but we have to go. Great job!" I concluded. Sebastian waved as we walked out of the auditorium.