West Side Story:

It was the next day. It was pretty nice weather. I got to wear my newsies cap even though I wear it everyday. Nothing really changed except the date.
I walked into glee club, and a little more than half of us were here. I sat down in the middle seat in the back row, my usual seat, and the choir room feels empty ever since Santana, Mercedes, and Brittany left for the Treble Tones. I'm still friends with Mercedes, but it's tough if she's your competition.
Mr. Schuester was a little overwhelmed with everything. The choreography, songs, and who was going to replace Rachel at sectionals. Rachel, apparently, rigged the voting box for Kurt, so she has been suspended until after sectionals which wasn't very smart with the current situation we are facing.
Finn has a problem with Blaine, and Blaine is trying to confront him, but he is too stubborn to tell Blaine the truth. I'm friends with both of them, and I just avoided the conflict between them. It wasn't worth budding into.
Mr. Schuester is trying to decide who can get a solo, but the thing is nobody can replace Rachel. Quinn did sing a duet with Sam last year, but Mr. Schuester mixes everybody with different duets or solos. I didn't really want a solo, though, but who knows.
The first thing that is definitely coming up is the school production of Wet Side Story. Blaine and Rachel were rehearsing everyday. I didn't want to do the school play, because My schedule was packed between soccer and glee. I still was going to go to the play to support everybody who was in it.
Blaine kept texting me about how nervous he was. I couldn't answer him very much. I didn't understand how he felt.
It was opening night. Sam offered to give me a ride since he was going. Mercedes was saving seats for Sam and I. According to many people, it wasn't mandatory to dress fancy. Therefore I wore my soccer, warm up jacket. Then I wore long, black, adidas's pants with a white shirt. My hair was in a low ponytail.
We walked into the auditorium, and Sam and I began to look for Mercedes. She told us she was going to be in the front section somewhere. I spotted her in the middle area of the three, front columns. I tapped Sam, and pointed where she was. He nodded as we walked through the aisles. I noticed the Warblers sitting in the front, right section a few rows from the row of ours.
"Hey." I greeted Mercedes.
"Took you both long enough." She whispered. I sat in the middle of Sam and Mercedes.
{Sebastian's POV}
I saw Tessa walk by. She was wearing some sort of sports jacket. She sat next to some of her glee members that didn't do the play.
"Hey, Sebastian. It looks like she has a boyfriend." Jeff pointed out. To tell you the truth, I did like her. Who was that other guy? He looks to be one of the football players in glee since he wore his letterman jacket.
{Tessa's POV}
Sam and I are great friends. It's almost as if we were brother and sister. He used to have thing for me, now we are just great friends.
The play began. It was entertains especially this one song Santana and Puck and most of the glee club members did.
After the play, Sam and I went to go congratulate everyone. It was a great play. I thought it was entertaining.