Gun Shots

We had a week until Regionals. I luckily got my cast off tomorrow. But for the time being, I had to keep up in glee. I also was able to have the scout come in three weeks instead. The scout understood, and made an arrangement to come in three weeks. That means I have to train hard, especially after regionals.
Brittany walked in with a face that meant that there was news.
"Okay, I have horrible news. There is a huge comet/asteroid that will wipe out the globe. So I'm going home. Protect your wife...kids... wives." She explained as she walked away. We all looked a little concerned.
"Who here is worried about Brittanys comet, because we can either spend our last week being ready for the end or if the comet misses us we can spend our time preparing for Regionals." Mr. Schue began. Sam and Ryder raised there hands. Idiots. Honestly, I wasn't worried. Brittany is Brittany. She makes things up. Her mind is 99.9% stupid. She probably saw a bird or something.
Either way Mr. Schuester made us do this week on Last Chances. There is a chance of an actually comet killing us or a chance of a Brittany is pretty much the stupidest creature god created.
I walked down the hall. I wasn't sure whether to tell Blaine about Sebastian and I or not. If there was no comet then Blaine would kill me. If there was a comet then I wouldn't have guilt still on my dead body. I decided to sing a song by One Republic, but I wasn't going to tell anybody. Sam already knows I'm dating Sebastian.

I need another story
Something to get off my chest
My life gets kinda boring
Need something that I can confess

'Til all my sleeves are stained red
From all the truth that I've said
Come by it honestly I swear
Thought you saw me wink, no
I've been on the brink, so

Tell me what you want to hear
Something that will light those ears
Sick of all the insincere
So I'm gonna give all my secrets away

This time don't need another perfect lie
Don't care if critics ever jump in line
I'm gonna give all my secrets away

My God, amazing how we got this far
It's like we're chasing all those stars
Who's driving shiny big black cars
And everyday I see the news
All the problems that we could solve
And when a situation rises
Just write it into an album
Send it straight to gold
But I don't really like my flow, no, so

Tell me what you want to hear
Something that will light those ears
Sick of all the insincere
So I'm gonna give all my secrets away

This time, don't need another perfect lie
Don't care if critics ever jump in line
I'm gonna give all my secrets away

Oh, got no reason, got no shame
Got no family I can blame
Just don't let me disappear
I'ma tell you everything

So tell me what you want to hear
Something that will light those ears
Sick of all the insincere
So I'm gonna give all my secrets away

This time, don't need another perfect lie
Don't care if critics ever jump in line
I'm gonna give all my secrets away

So tell me what you want to hear
Something that will light those ears
Sick of all the insincere
So I'm gonna give all my secrets away

This time, don't need another perfect lie
Don't care if critics ever jump in line
I'm gonna give all my secrets away
All my secrets away, all my secrets away

"Why did you sing that song?" Blaine asked.
"All I could say is I've been keeping a lot, and I don't think I should talk about it. I'll tell you at some point. Just now is not a good time." I answered sitting back down. Brittany walked in.
"Guys! The comet has went away!" Brittany announced. We all clapped and cheered.
"So I guess we don't have to worry about last chances then." I smiled in relief.
"Actually, I'm keeping this up for this week since we never know what can happen. Tomorrow we are having one last celebration for not worrying to much about the comet!" Mr. Schuester announced. I bit my lip. It wasn't very wise of me to mention I'm hiding things.

————————————————————————

It was the next day. We laughed, because we were happy of not dying. Coach Beast walked in.
"Thanks for joining us. We are celebrating that the comet won't be coming to Lima." Mr. Shue announced.
"Well, that's great." She smiled as she joined us.
"So how about we sing—" Blaine was interrupted by a banging sound that made kids running down the halls screaming. A second bang.
"Guys, hide behind something." Mr. Schuester demanded as him and Coach Beast shut the doors locking them. Then they turned out the lights. We hid behind instruments and chairs. Everybody sat there in fear. Then we heard a third bang. Someone tried to twist one of the doorknobs. We all jumped. Then we heard footprints going to the second doorknob and twisting it. Then to the third and finally door knob. After a few minutes, Mr. Schuester finally opened his mouth. "Okay, everybody start texting and tweeting, but don't tell them we are in here. Shooters have smart phones too." He explained. Everybody grabs their phones.

To: Chad, Mary, Mom, Dad, and Tyler
There's a shooter in the school. The glee kids and I are locked in the choir room.

I decided to text Sebastian. He should know what's going on.

To: Sebastian
Listen, there's a shooter here in McKinley, and I want you to know that I Love you. I'm not sure if I'll be out. I just want you to know that you are my person. I Love you.

   Kitty and Marley were both crying. They were apologizing for everything they did to each other. I looked at Blaine.

To: Blaine
The secret I wanted to tell you is... I have a boyfriend, and it's Sebastian.

   He looked at me.
   "Listen, I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I've kept it a secret since last year, and I'm not sure if I'll be out alive." I whispered. He just shook his head and ignored me. As I said that Sam got up, and tried to get out of the room to get Brittany and Tina. Mr. Schuester and Coach Beast were trying to prevent his loud arguing.
   "Sam you are putting everybody in danger here." He nodded as he was released to come sit by me. I patted him on the shoulder.

To: Sam
I told Blaine about Sebastian and I. He's going to kill me if we get out of here.

   He looked at me, and hugged me. Mr. Schuester walked out of the room to go find Brittany. We just found out Tina was evacuated outside since she wasn't in the choir room. He came back five minutes later with Brittany.
    Artie turned on camera.
   "Artie what are you doing?" Blaines asked.
   "In case we don't make it out alive, people will need to see this." Artie answered. "Anybody have anything to say?" Everybody went around as Artie pointed the camera at them. When the camera, got around to me. I opened my mouth.
     "Mom, Dad, Mary, Chad, and Tyler, I'm sorry if this is the last time you will see me. I love you guys so much." I paused for a second. "And Sebastian, thanks for being an amazing boyfriend. I love you." I paused once more. "I want whoever watching this to know, these people are my second family, and if I die, at least I'm with all the people that I also love." I nodded as tears went down my face. After Sam said his, he turned off the camera.
    For about ten minutes, it was ten minutes of fear and crying. Then we heard the words 'Clear' from the police.
    "Did they say it's clear?" Brittany asked. Everybody wiped the tears, and stood up. We all gathered in a group hug.
    "I'm so proud of you guys. I love you guys so much." Mr. Schuester smiled in joy.