Double Dose of Kids on the Same Day:

For the past three months, I have been waking up in the middle of the night, but tonight was different. It felt as if a sharp pain went across my stomach. Until, I felt it. My water broke. I quickly shake Sebastian.
       "Do you need a heating pad again?" He groaned.
        "No, my water broke." I blinked.
        "Why didn't you just say so!" He quickly jumped out of bed. "I'll get the bags we prepared, you get in the car." He ordered. I got up, slowly, and hurried across the house. I sat down in the leather seats. I ached head to toe. I honked the horn as Sebastian came running out of the house. He quickly drove as fast as he could without breaking the speed limit.
        To be specific it was 3 am and tonight was the Tony awards.
       As we got into the hospital, some nurses came running with a wheelchair. Then they wheeled me into the delivery room. The doctor was talking to Sebastian since he's my husband, and what not. When they helped me onto the hospital bed, they put some pain killers in my spinal cord. Before I knew it, I had to push. It was painful. Meanwhile we had the nurses call my friends and family in case they want to come meet the kids.
      After ten-fifteen minutes, there was a boy and girl kid crying. It was a nice relief from the pain of giving birth.
"Tess, you okay?" Sebastian looked at me oddly. He was wearing surgical drapes, because the doctors said it would be recommended.
"I cannot believe I gave birth to two kids at once."
"Well, you have two beautiful kids." The nurse stated. "Would you like to hold them?" She looked at Sebastian and me.
"Yeah. Sebastian, you wanna hold your daughter?" I offered.
"Sure," he shrugged. He walked over and grabbed the baby girl that was wrapped in a pink, cotton blanket. Then the nurse handed me the baby boy wrapped in the dark blue, cotton blanket. I looked over at Sebastian, and I noticed that he had tears in his eyes as his smiled stood out.
"You crying, Mr. Villain from a cheesy 80's high school movie." I teased.
         "Well, I have a soft spot, Mrs. Danny LaRusso." He joked.
         "We still need names for them." He reminded. I looked at the girl and boy.
          "You know, our daughter looks like a Heidi or Brynn." I suggested.
           "I think Heidi is a cute name. Heidi Elle Smythe." He suggested.
            "We got a name for one. Now for a handsome son." I looked at him.
           "Griffin?" He suggested.
           I nodded, and thought of a middle name. "How about Maximilian as the middle name?"
           "Griffin Maximilian Smythe. Perfect." He smiled at me as he looked at me and kissed my forehead. I remember Dylan telling my how he wanted to name his kid Maximilian. After both of our parents visited and my siblings visited, Mr. Schue and Ms. Pillsbury walked in with two teddy bears.
           "Hey!" Mr. Schue greeted.
           "Hi, Mr. Schue!" I smiled.
           "Aw, what are the names of your twins?" Mr. Schue asked.
           "Heidi and Griffin." I replied.
           "What's it like to be parents?" Ms. Pillsbury asked.
            "It hasn't been very long. Technically, the nurses have been mostly doing the work at the moment since I'm in a hospital bed." I explained. I looked at Sebastian and we had the same idea. "Listen, we were hoping that the both of you would want to be the god parents of Heidi."
            "It would be an honor!" Mr. Schue gasped.
             "Would you want to hold her?" I offered.
             "Yeah, We would love to." Ms. Pillsbury smiled as I slowly handed Heidi into Ms. Pillsbury's hand. After a minute, she handed him to Mr. Schue. After they left, Sam walked in.
            "What took you so long buddy!?" I joked.
            "I wasn't sure what to get as a gift, so I just bought them both baby clothes." He put the bag next to me. There was a purple onesie and a green onesie.
          "Ah thanks buddie." I smiled.
          "What are there names?" He asked.
          "Well this is Heidi, and possible your godchild, Griffin." I worded it so it would be similar to how I said to Mr. Schue and Ms. Pillsbury.
           "I'm so touched. I won't let you down!" He announced as he hugged me. Then, Sebastian passed over Griffin into Sam's arms. He smiled. He stood their for awhile looking at Griffin with his huge trough mouth. Sebastian and I looked at each other and smiled. Sebastian leaned in to kiss me.

Hey Readers
    I'll update whenever I can. I may not update everyday but continue to read my story, vote, and comment. Thanks for 24k!!!!!!