Oppurtunities of a Lifetime Pt. 3

After a long day of sight seeing, I wanted to fall asleep. I sat down on my bed. Everybody went back to the hotel. Meanwhile I just took a small nap. I had a few days to decide, and I don't know what I want to do. I mean, I love Sebastian, but it's a huge opportunity. On the other hand, I know that long distance relationships never work, so I don't want it to be a tragic break up like Finn and Rachel. (Then he died, and so on.) It's kind of hard when your fiancé wants you to take it. It seems as if he were trying to punch me away, but who knows what's in Sebastian's mind.
{Sebastian's POV}
To be honest, I don't want Tessa to leave. I just don't want to be the kind of guy to not let her follow her dreams. I love her enough to let her go if she wants to. I just want her to be happy. Usually long distance relationships don't work, I still want us to stay together, though. I just don't want to push her away. Besides, at some point I want to kick start my career, and when she returns I may have to face the same decision. I don't want to have her thinking that I want her to stay here and not chase her dreams.

Sorry that this chapter was really short. I just wanted it be the thoughts of the two characters. I will update within a few days. Please comment your feedback, so I know how to improve. Once again, please no hate comments.