Please Forgive Me

Going to school is hard. I had Chad drive me since it's hard to press the petals. When I got out of the car, I crutches away to my next class. I had crutches.

"Hey." Sam greeted.
"Hi." I smiled.
"Do you need any help?" He offered.
"I'm good." I declined. I kept going.
"Are you going to glee club today?"
"I'm not sure." I shrugged.
"I need to you to talk to me. What's going on?" He asked.
"Nothing." I confidently answered.
"Seriously, this is not you." He disapproves. "I'm sorry about your knee." He blurts out.
"You didn't do anything." I shook my head.
"No, some of the New Directions and Sebastian all sang a stupid song to help you, but it made the situation worse." He explained.
     "Listen. I don't care about what happened. I just want to be alone." I raised my voice as he stopped and I kept going.

————————————————————————

   I crutched into The Lima Bean. I sat in the middle, because I was meeting up with an old friend of mine. I saw him walk into the coffee shop.
    "Hi. It's so great to see you." My friend, Max, greeted.
     "Yeah, it's been like seven years." I commented. He sat in the chair next to me.
{Sebastian's POV}
     I'm not sure if she heard, but we did use some sort of drugs that Hunter made us take. Now we are disqualified, and I don't even know why I did it in the first place.
   I needed to get her back. I noticed Tessa sitting with a guy other than Sam and Blaine. I think only Sam and Mercedes knew we used to date. 
    I am such an idiot. Why did I do it? I never meant for her to leave me. I loved her so much. I ruined my own relationship. I still had to try.
{Tessa's POV}
     I sat on my bed, and continued to read my book. My phone buzzed. I picked it up.
From: Sam
Meet me at the school.
    I got up, and told Chad to drive me over.
    When I got the school, I waited for Sam. He pulled his car over and waved for me to get in. I crutched over as he opened the door. I sat down and he put the crutches in the back.
     "What did you want to talk about?" I asked.
     "We have somewhere to go." He ignored the question.
     "Where?"
     "You will see." He drove through the streets until we parked into the Dalton parking lot.
     "No. No. No. You need to turn this car back on, and drive back to the school." I echoed.
     "Just follow me." He guided. He opened my door handing me my crutches.
     We went down familiar hallways.
     "Sam, can we leave?" I begged.
     "No." He declined. We walked into the library where I saw Sebastian. I tried to turn around and walk away, but Sam did not let me. I was forced to go into the same room as him. When I got in the room enough, Sam shut the doors.
     "Sam!" I yelled.
     "Listen, Tessa, just down for a sec and listen." Sebastian guided to a chair. He pressed a stereo, and the music began to play.

Can't blame you for thinking
That you never really knew me at all
I tried to deny you
But nothing ever made me feel so wrong

I thought I was protecting you
From everything that I go through
But I know that we got lost along the way

Here I am with all my heart
I hope you understand
I know I let you down
But I'm never gonna make
That mistake again
You brought me closer
To who I really am
Come take my hand
I want the world to see
What you mean to me
What you mean to me

Just know that I'm sorry
I never wanted to make you feel so small
Our story is just beginning
But let the truth break down these walls (oh yeah yeah)

And every time I think of you
I think of how you pushed me through
And show me how much better I could be

Here I am with all my heart
I hope you understand
I know I let you down
But I'm never gonna make
That mistake again
You brought me closer
To who I really am
Come take my hand
I want the world to see
What you mean to me (yeah)

You make me feel like I'm myself
Instead of being someone else
I wanna live that every day
You say what no one else was saying
You know exactly how to get to me
You know it's what I need
It's what I need yeah

Here I am with all my heart
I hope you understand (I hope you understand)
I know I let you down
But I'm never gonna make that mistake again (that mistake again)
You brought me closer
To who I really am
So come take my hand
I want the world to see
What you mean to me
What you mean to me

     "Please. I want you back. I've beaten myself up until I figured out a way I could just tell you that I love you more than I thought." He began.
     "Very cheesy." I commented.
     "I didn't know what to say, but I wanted you to know that I love you." He announced.
     "My question for you is why you did drugs to win Sectionals?" I brought up. He looked very hesitant, but he opened his mouth.
     "Before the whole offer Hunter had, he said if we didn't do the drug, we couldn't sing at Sectionals, and I was worried that you would dump me. And— that day when you came to Dalton with Sam and Blaine to get your trophy back, I regretted it." He explained. "I want you back. I'm sorry." He apologized I looked up and smiled. I began to laugh. He was confused.
     "I only wanted to hear you say the drug thing." I laughed. "I knew you wanted me back." He smiled. I leaned in and we kissed.