Pregnant?!

My time of month was late. It usually was on time, but it's three days late. I don't know if that's good. I mean the possibility of being pregnant is probable, but I want to be sure. I only did that with Sebastian which was a few days ago after the BBQ.
I was positive. That meant I was for sure pregnant. I remembered when Rachel thought she was pregnant, but turns out her body just manipulated the symptoms. I knew that to be sure, I had to go see a doctor. Maybe the test was wrong.
When I sat down in the waiting room, I flipped through a magazine. I flipped through a family magazine. They seem happy, but to tell you the truth, I'm not feeling very happy.
Someone tapped my on the shoulder. I looked over. It was a women who looked maybe 30 or 40. She was pregnant based on her belly size.
"May I help you?" I asked.
"I'm sorry to disturb you, but I just wanted to ask how old are you?" The women questioned.
"22." I answered.
      "You look young." She shrugged.
       "How far along are you?" I asked.
       "I'm on my second trimester." She replied.
       "Is this your first child?" I added.
        "Third." She held three fingers up. "I have a son and daughter, but we are going to find out whether it's a boy and a girl." She said.
       "Is it easy having a family?" I asked her.
       "No, but I'd say it is worth it." She smiled.
       "Tessa Smythe?" A nurse announced.
       "That's me. Well, it was great talking with you." I ended as I walked into the hallway with the nurse. She asked me some questions, and went on with the appointment. After the appointment, I was waiting for the results. I sat there fidgeting my fingers. It was nerve wracking. The doctor walked in.
      "Well, according to the results, you are pregnant." She broke the news. Then started talking on and on about something. I sort of just nodded without knowing what she was talking about.
      After I got home, and I had to decide how to tell Sebastian. I decided to make a decent dinner: Lasagna and garlic bread. I wasn't sure one what else to cook. Luckily, Sebastian was just getting home from his audition today. I changed into a nicer outfit.
      "I'm home!" Sebastian announced from the doorway.
       "In the kitchen!" I yelled.
       "What's my beautiful wife making?" He smirked as he hugged me from behind while I was cutting the lasagna.
       "Lasagna and garlic bread." I answered. I scooped a piece onto two plates, and set a piece of garlic bread on each plate. After we sat down, it was a tad quiet. "How did your audition go?" I asked.
        "Amazing. I'm pretty sure I have the role locked up." He smiled. "What did you do in the two days I was gone?"
        "Um, tidy up. I did some gardening, got some sheet music, and what not." I answered. "Okay, I'm going to break the news to you. I'm pregnant." I blurt out. "Say something before I storm out." He was a tad quiet.
        "That's amazing news!" He chirped as he walked over and kissed me. I smiled back at him. At least he wasn't miserable or angry or sad.  His reaction was better then I thought.