The Big Day Pt. 1

Quinn, Mercedes, my sister, and Rachel all were helping me style my hair, and do my make up.

{the Hairstyle+color}

        "So are you excited?" Mercedes asked

"Yeah, but kind of queazy." I answered.
"You are just nervous." Rachel reassured.
"Yeah, you will be the most amazing, beautiful bride in the entire world." Quinn added.
"My sister is not going to be one of those runaway brides either." Mary commented.
"What if I just ask Sebastian if we can hold off the wedding for a few more years." I suggested.
"Tessa, you are not going to cancel. You are one of the lucky girls in the galaxy to marry their high school love. Besides, you guys are too adorable together." My sister persuaded.
"I'm just nervous, I'm going to mess up the marriage." I admitted.
"You won't. Trust me. Finn and I didn't work out, because we decided to try to get married during high school. You and Sebastian have waited, and waited until the time was right." Rachel added.
"In addition to what Rachel said, you and Sebastian stood by each other even when a lot of people didn't support your guys' relationship." Quinn brought up.
"I know you won't mess it up. You both live each other so much, that you would be willing to sell everything you own to be with each other." Mercedes smiled.
"Now, you are not backing out of this!" Mary pointed. I just took a deep breath, and nodded. They continued with my hair and make up.
After an hour of sitting there, I stood up. My dress had a two-finger length, lace sleeves. My dress was long with small flowery designs that barely show up. I wore beautiful heels.
{This is the dress}

{The Shoes}