Coma News:

{Sebastian's POV}
      I sat in an uncomfortable chair in the waiting room. Tessa's parents were talking with the doctors. I sat there fidgeting my thumbs eagerly wanting know if she was going to be okay.
     "Hey! Any news?" Blaine asked curiously sitting down.
     "No. Haven't heard." I stated.
     "Any newww— What's he doing here?" Kurt ran in.
     "Um, Kurt, Rachel. This is awkward. Do they know?" I asked Blaine. Blaine shook his head.
     "If you're here to mock us than this is certainly not the place." Rachel began.
     "Actually, Tessa didn't tell you that they are dating." Blaine broke the news.
     "What! With this douche bag! Ew!" Kurt exclaimed.
     "This is why she didn't tell you." I blurt out.
     "Your lucky I haven't called the cops in high school." Rachel added.
     "We are only here since Tess was hit by a car. So I'm not going to talk to you." Kurt stomped to a chair. After a few minutes, Tessa's mom walks out. She doesn't look very happy. I don't think it's good news.
     "Is she okay?" I stood up.
     "The doctors said that Tessa is in a coma. They estimated that she will wake up in two to four weeks." She explained as she began to burst into tears. I gestured her into a hug as her mom cried on my shoulder.

Hey Readers,
Sorry that this was so short. I'll update as much as I could. Until then, enjoy!