Don't Tell Anyone

I didn't tell you about the Rachel's and Finn's wedding. Well, here's what happened. Quinn went home to grab her bridesmaids dress, and then she got in a car crash by texting and driving. Now she's in a wheel chair. Basically, the wedding was cancelled.
    I walked into the choir room, five minutes early. I decided to be here early, so I wasn't going to miss the drama. Mercedes walked in.
    "Hey." I waved.
    "Don't Hey me." She sasses. Sam walks in behind her.
     "What?" I blinked.
     "We saw you with Sebastian." Sam accused.
     "What are you talking about?" I lied.
     "At the movies. You both held hands." Mercedes exposed. I looked at both of them. I knew what they were thinking. Even I would think I'm guilty.
     "Fine." I admitted.
     "Why?" Sam stuttered.
     "Well, Mercedes you remember that person who was texting me for a few weeks, and we first met, for the first time, and I was shocked too. Apparently, he really liked me, and I thought we forgave him?" I testified.
     "We didn't, but we let him off the hook." Sam corrected.
     "What makes you think you can just go out with our enemy?" Mercedes complained.
     "I get to decide who I wanna date." I muttered.
     "You need to break up with him. He is a bad choice out of all the men in the world." Sam persuaded.
     "I'm not breaking up with him. I thought you guys were my friends." I echoed.
     "We are, but we're looking out for you." Mercedes defended.
     "He's probably going to tear this glee club down by getting close to someone. We just want what's best for you." Sam added.
    "If you are really looking out for me, you wouldn't care who I dated." I addressed. They looked at each other.
    "Okay, I guess, we can accept the fact that you are in a rather happy mood. Even though we don't support your decision, we do trust you." Mercedes nods. Sam gave me that look when he agrees with what someone is saying.
    "So when are you going to tell the glee club?" Sam brings up.
    "No!" I rejected.
    "Why? We're a family." Mercedes babbled.
    "Well, first of all they hate him. Second of Kurt will kill me and him. We both wanted to keep this a secret relationship, so please don't tell anyone!" I pleaded. They looked at each other once more.
    "Okay. Okay." Mercedes nods.
    "Thanks!" I smiled as I hugged them.