Once In a Lifetime Opportunities Pt. 4

{Tessa's POV}
     I accepted the offer, but I only had a 24 hours until I had to fly out to my first training session. I slowly tucked away everything. I had so little, but it seemed to be taking forever.
    "I'm going to miss making fun of you behind your back." She comments.
    "Well, I'll be back in a short six months. You can even write them all down, and then use them when I get back." I reassured her.
    "Well, the nice thing is I'll get my own room." She grinned. I already said goodbye to my soccer team. Sebastian was going to take me to the airport. I wasn't looking forward to saying goodbye to him. It was going to hurt. I'm sure he will do great at his movie audition. I have tons of faith in him.
    "I think I'm done." I sighed.
    "I am still going to miss you, and make sure you vote for me for president." She reminded as she hugged me.
    "I will. Relax. I am so glad you were my roommate." I smiled as I walked out of my room.
    "Bye." She waved. I nodded as I hurried to meet up with Sebastian. When I saw him, I smiled.
    "You ready to head to the airport?" He asked.
    "Yeah. I'm just not ready to leave." I admitted.
     "This is a huge opportunity, and I want you to take it. I'll be here when you get back in six months. After you get back, we can get married." He reassured me.
     "But that's six months. I don't want our relationship to end during that period of time." I brought up.
     "It won't." He declined. "I won't let it."
     "I won't let it either." I added as I kissed him. On our way to the airport, we talked about our Skype and phone call schedule. Then we can text whenever want to. As we walked into the airport, I put my luggage through the machine. Sebastian and I held hands until I had to go to into security. When I saw the line, I turned to him. "I'm going to miss you."
     "I'll miss you too. Call me when you land." He reminded.
     "I will. I love you." I admitted as we both leaned in and kissed. We pulled away as our hands were still connected. I walked and our hands slowly released each other's grip. I walked through security and looked back at Sebastian waving. I hope I made the right decision.