Breadsticks and Brothers

Sebastian and I wanted to do something this Friday, so we wanted to go to Breadsticks. Well, I got ready by wearing a dark blue dress that went down to my knees. I was a spaghetti strap, so I wore a fancy sweater over it. I wore blue heals. My hair was curled.
    The doorbell rang. I had to hurry before my brother, who is in the Military, answered. My brother was home after two years. He is 34. My mom and dad Were both at the work. They are surgeons. If my brother answered, he wasn't going to be pleased. Too late.
    "Good evening, Mr. Sawyer, is Tessa here?" Sebastian asked.
    "Hello, I am Dylan Sawyer, her brother." He introduced.
    "It's a pleasure to meet you." Sebastian added.
    "Dylan, don't scare away my boyfriend." I teased from the top of the staircase. I walked down the stairs, and met up at the door.
    "Tessa, you look amazing." Sebastian stuttered. Sebastian wore a tux, but most guys wears that at Breadsticks.
"Thanks." I smiled.
"Shouldn't you cover up more?" My brother commented.
"Shut up. I'll be fine." I punched Dylan in the shoulder.
"Bye. I'll see you later." Dylan waved.
"Bye." I concluded as I walked out the door with Sebastian. My brother shut the door.
"So this is your brother that you never mentioned?" He asked.
"I don't talk about my siblings. I have four older siblings. You met Dylan, the oldest. There's Mary, who is a 30. Then, Chad, who is 26, and Tyler who is 22." I explained. "They are all in some sort of American force. Dylan is in the Air Force. Mary is in the Marines. Chad is also in the Air Force, and Tyler is in the Army." I admitted.
"Why don't you talk about them?" He asked.
"Because they are older than me, and I don't see them very often. They come home every couple years." I explained.
"Oh. I'm sorry." He apologized.
"It's fine. I know they are doing something important." I nodded. "Do you have any siblings that I don't know about?" I teased.
"Nope. None that I know of. I'm positive that I'm an old child." He answered. We pulled into the parking lot of Breadsticks. He opened the door for me, and grabbed my hand. We walked into Breadsticks, and took a booth in the middle. We ordered our meals.
"How are The New Directions?" Sebastian brought up.
"New recruits. Back to the bottom of the high school chain." I answered.
"I'm sorry." He stated.
"It's fine." I commented. "I heard we are going up against the Warblers at Sectionals?" I blurt out.
"Yeah. I don't think we are going to win. You guys on the other hand have an advantage since you have a National Championship." He shook his head.
"I think we have an equal chance. We barely beat you guys last year at Regionals. Besides, I don't care if I win or loose. As long as I have you." I rhymed.
"Very, very cheesy." He chuckled.
"I know. I'm just that cheesy." I laughed. The entire night we joked around. We talked. We sang. We danced. We did everything that we could possibly to at that restaurant. When I got home, Dylan was sitting on the couch.
"Hey, I'm home." I announced.
"Hi. How was your night?" Dylan asked.
"Amazing." I answered with the slightest expression of dreamy face.
"That's good. Glad you had fun." He smiled.
"When do you have to go back to Germany?" I asked.
"Tomorrow." He answered.
"Ahhh. You've been here only for a day, why do you have to go?" I begged.
"They need me." He mumbled.
"Well, then let's hang here, and watch tv until midnight if you want to." I smiled.
"Sounds like a plan." He chuckled as we put on a movie, and I rested my head on his shoulder.