Wish You Would Understand

I walked through the school entrance. They had airport security going in every entrance into the school. I walked into the crowd of students. They watched as they check each and every locker. By the time they were done, everybody had to gather our items they threw on the floor. It ticked me off. I grabbed everything, and put it back in my locker. I saw Blaine.
    "Hey, Blaine." I greeted as I hurried over to him. He didn't speak. "Your still mad." I commented.
    "Yeah, I am mad. Sebastian made me have eye surgery last year, and you think I can accept it?" He angrily asked.
    "I thought you would, because I thought we were going to die." I raised my voice.
    "No. I don't accept you dating him! He chose drugs to be on the Warblers! He sabotaged us, and now you think it's okay to date him!" He continued his yelling.
    "If I didn't like Kurt would you still date him! I bet you would! If you can't accept it then you are no longer a friend!" I argued.
    "The. I guess we aren't friends!" He yelled. He sped walked away, and I stood there. I just lost one of my best friends. Who needs him? I got Sam and Sebastian.
    When I walked into glee club, I sat on the opposite side of Blaine. We didn't even look at each other.
    "Okay, guys, for regionals, I want Tessa and Blaine to take the lead." Mr. Schuester announced as he walked in.
    "No! Not with him!" I declined very loud and clear.
    "Yeah, I don't work with backstabbing people." Blaine comments.
    "Well, I don't work with a non-accepting person." I replied with my arms folded.
    "At least I am more talented." He adds.
    "You know, I don't gel my entire head like a rotten, old, ken doll." I insulted.
     "Stop it! What is wrong with you guys!" Mr. Schuester yelled.
     "You don't have to worry about me, because I quit." I concluded as I left the choir room.
{Blaine's POV}
    She walked out of the choir room. Good. Now we have a chance of winning.
    "Blaine, what happened between the two of you?" Marley asked.
    "Let's just say she grabbed a dagger and decided to stab me in the back." I growled.
    "Dude, you guys need to forgive and forget. She knew it would hurt you. That's why she didn't want to tell you. Now if you excuse me, I have to go track her down. Chad will probably kill someone if she tells him what happened." Sam got up and ran after her.
    "Who's Chad, I thought she was dating Sebastian?" Jake murmured.
     "One of her siblings in the military or something." Tina answered. We got back to the argument we were in the middle of.
    "Blaine, we all don't care if she dates Sebastian. We know you have had a problem with him, but she's happy even through hell glee club put her in." Artie added.
     "Since when did you take her side. She's probably telling them everything, so that they can tear us down." I defended.
    "Like you did last year. That's what lead up to the event of the poison slushy." Tina reminded.
     "You know, I thought you were pretty chill, but I agree with Sam. When Jake and I both wanted to ask Marley out. It was competition. Then when she chose him, I was a little angry, but I forgave him, and now we are best bros." Ryder explained.
     "This is not a love triangle! It's her not being considerate of how I feel about her dating the enemy." I argued. "Know what, I'll wait until you guys are supportive of my side of the story." I raged out of the choir room.
{Tessa's POV}
      "Tessa!" Sam yelled. I kept walking. "Tessa, wait!" 
      "I already quit. I'm doing you all a favor." I argued.
     "Tessa, you need to come back. Blaine has his issues with Sebastian. Remember how Mercedes and I felt when we found out. He just needs time. Everyone else doesn't care if you date him." Sam added.
     "I'm sorry, but I'm not going back until Blaine gets over the fact that I actually have a boyfriend. It's better than one of those losers who doesn't care if we win a National Championship. They still make fun of us." I explained. "Now I have to go get prepare for my big game coming up. Good luck at Regionals." I waved. I walked out of the building. I get in my car that I can finally drive since I got my cast off. I began to drive to the Lima Bean. Might as well hang out with someone who actually cares.