Honeymoons Pt. 2

The sand was warm. I felt the sun's rays on my skin. At least I wore sunscreen. It felt maybe 110 degrees. My phone said it was 87 degrees, but I feel that it lies.
I wore shorts over my one piece swimsuit. I had a t-shirt to throw over. Then I had a nice pair of sunglasses on. I wore decent flip flops that were also water proof. My long, wavy hair was down.

     Sebastian wore black swim trunks that went to his knees

Sebastian wore black swim trunks that went to his knees. He didn't wear a shirt, because he most likely wanted to get a tan. He brought a shirt, but he has it next to his towel. He, also, had those manly version of sandals. He also had sunglasses.

     I flipped through a magazine

I flipped through a magazine. I saw an ad about that Jessie Saint James for his new Broadway show that Rachel had the opportunity to star in for the lead. I flipped through the pages.
"Wow, I guess Jessie Saint James got his dream come true." I blurt out in the magazine.
      "Didn't he try helped no you guys win Nationals when Blaine was still a warbler? Blaine was telling me something about this, but I guessed it was a story. Now I know he wasn't kidding." He commented.
       "Yeah, Rachel last told me they were dating again." I rolled my eyes. I never liked him.
       "Well, at least everyone seems happy." He shrugged.
       "Yeah." I nodded.
       "We should do something besides sit here. There's a beautiful ocean out there." He showed with his hands.
       "But I really don't feel like getting wet right now." I sighed.
       "Come on." He stood up as he pulled me up.
       "Fine." I growled. I slid off the shorts on top of my swim suit and the over shirt. Now I was wearing my one piece swimsuit. I slid off my shoes and walked barefoot with Sebastian to the water. When I stepped in the water, it was a cold sensation rushed through my body. The water area I stepped in rose to my ankles. "Okay, I'm ready to go back to my towel." I shivered.
      "You haven't even gotten your knees wet!" He complained as he walked into the deeper part of the water. He eventually got deep enough to where he could go underwater. He dipped himself underwater completely and I couldn't see him for awhile.
     "Sebastian?" I began. "Sebastian!" I repeated. No response I began to hurry into the area he was in. Before I knew it I was tripped into the water. I began to swim up, and as I got the top of the ocean line, I gasped for air, and I saw Sebastian laughing his head off. "Haha. Very funny." I glared at him.
      "See, you just need to get more than your feet wet." He pointed out.
      "Very funny." I rolled my eyes as I took a deep breath, and went underwater. Then, I swam towards his feet, and made him trip onto his back.
      When he rose back, he wiped his face, and said, "You feel better now?"
       "Totally." I smirked as we began to laugh.