The Return of Hunter Clarington:

I sat around at the Lima Bean. I wanted to relax and read through some wedding magazines. I invited Kurt and Rachel to help, but they weren't going to be here for an hour or so. I sat there sipping coffee.
     "Well... well... well." A male voice stared from behind me. I looked over. Hunter Clarington.
     "Look who it is. The life sized plastic ken doll." I tried to insult. Yet again, that was pretty insulting.
     "I heard you and Sebastian have a fling." He brought up.
      "I heard that your face rejected you." I added.
      "You and Sebastian aren't gonna last." He commented.
       "What makes you so concerned about Sebastian? Did the door hit you across the face on the way out of Dalton?" I joked.
      "Oh, if he were in love with you, then why wouldn't he tell you about his personal life, huh?" I blurted out.
      "Since when do you know about his personal life? He stopped talking to you." I pointed out.
      "Looks like there is more he isn't telling you. More reasons for you to break up." He finished off. I stood up.
      "Why are you trying to ruin someone else's happiness?" I raised my voice.
      "This is going to happen for the rest of your life since you punched me that day at Dalton." He threatened as he looked down at his coffee. I looked at it as he tossed it in my face. He walked off as I gasped the coffee off of my mouth. What the hell was he talking about?
      "Tess!" I heard Kurt's voice behind me. "What happened?" He asked as he handed me some napkins to wipe off of my face.
      "I don't really know." I answered. I knew he was probably lying. I mean, Sebastian tells me everything. I think. I hope. Does he?

————————————————————————

      Sebastian and I were sitting down discussing about our wedding and where we wanna live, and what not. I didn't want to bring up the whole Hunter mess. It wasn't worth bringing up.
     "So where do we want to have the wedding?" I asked.
     "Honestly, we can do wherever. A church, backyard, school, court." He suggested a million ideas.
     "That's no help." I sighed. "Um, how about a church. Be more traditional." I suggested to him.
     "Okay, but the first question is when?" He asked.
      "Um..." I began. I thought about it. "June 11th?" I brought up. It reminded me of the time when Sebastian and I went to the beach in California, and we learned to surf for the first time. Then I was the one to fall, because he pushed me over.
     "Oh, yeah. That was the day when we went to the beach for the first time, and we learned how to surf." He remembered. "Yeah, that'd be fun." He agreed.
     "June 11th at a church that we need to find." I began.
     "Um, next is...time?" He added.
     "2?" I suggested.
      "2 o'clock then." He noted.
     "Guest list?" I stated as I read off my notepad of things to plan. "Definitely our families, the Warblers, the New Directions, my teammates." I began.
     "Some of my cast members from the show I got the lead on." He added. "Other than that, that's probably it."
     "Well, I think we can pause there for a bit." I breathed out. I set down my pen.
      "A little less than half done." He commented.
      "Yup." I yawned. "Oh, I found this awesome apartment that is to die for, so we can go check it out later, or something." I brought up.
     "Okay, yeah. Maybe before dinner." He nodded. I nodded. "Is something wrong?"
     "No, nothing is wrong." I lied.
     "Are you sure? You seem a little down." He brought up.
      "Okay. To tell you the truth, Hunter came by at the Lima, and we may have had a small conversation." I admitted.
      "About what?" He asked very slowly.
      "He said we wouldn't last..." I started. "And that you weren't telling me everything." I hesitated to bring up.
     "Well, Hunter is clearly trying to split us up." He shook his head.
     "Really? Ever since I woke up from my coma, you have been a little quiet on what's going on." I argued.
     "I have been lying about one thing." He began. He showed a slight hesitation, but he eventually opened his mouth to say, "my parents thought that I was wasting my time on you while you were in your coma. They thought you were probably gonna die, and they were shocked when you woke up." He explained.
    "So, your parents thought that I wasn't worth saving." I stated.
    "Don't worry, they are happy for us. Anyways, I have been talking with Hunter, because he keeps asking for money. I keep telling him no and to get lost." He admitted.
    "Okay. Now I know what's going on." I smiled.