Opening of Funny Girl

From: Rachel
To: Glee Club
Hey, I hope you all can come to the opening night of Funny Girl!
I completely forgot about her opening night of her broadway performance. I didn't want to disappoint her. The nice thing is I was studying with Sebastian in his dorm room while his roommate played with his action figures with his geek club.
"Hey, Sebastian, I'm going to New York this weekend to see Rachel's opening night of Funny Girl." I told him.
"Okay." He nodded.
     "Do you wanna come?" I offered.
     "No, I think I'll pass on this great opportunity." He declined.
      "Okay, but would you mind if you gave me a ride to the airport,Thursday morning?" I asked.
     "I can give you a ride." He smiled. I smiled at him, and continued to work on my assignment.
     Sebastian pulled into the airport parking lot.
     "You sure you don't want to come?" I brought up one last time.
     "No, I think that you should spend time with your friends. I'll be here when you get back." He shook his head.
     "Okay." I sighed. I grabbed my purse and my suitcase. He helped me get them out of the trunk. He kissed me long enough to the point where I needed to go.
    "I love you." He mumbled.
    "I love you too." I smirked. He kissed me one more time as I wheeled my suitcase into the airport. I checked in my bags, and walked towards security.
    I, finally, arrived at New York. I grabbed my purse and suitcase and waited for a cab. I received a text from Sebastian.
From: Sebastian
How was your flight?
To: Sebastian
Long. The taxi is so slow. I have to wait another twenty minutes. Here I'll call you when I get to my hotel.
     I slid my phone in my pocket. I stood there, and my phone buzzed, again.
From: Blaine
Hey, when are you coming over?!
To: Blaine
Soon. I am waiting for a taxi.
From: Blaine
Okay. Hurry up!
     I'm guessing something went terribly wrong. Based on my experience in glee club, they probably are needing something to fix the drama.
After going to my hotel to drop off my suitcase at my hotel room, I went to Rachel, Santana, Kurt, Blaine, Sam, and Artie live. They have so little space. I knocked at the door. Tina answered.
"Hey, Tina." I greeted.
"Tessa, you, finally, got here!" She hugged me as she let me in. Everybody was sitting in a circle around the main living area.
"What's going on?" I asked.
"Rachel is having the pre-show jitters because of online reviews." Blaine explained.
"I don't know what I can do to help. I don't know her as well as most of you guys do." I stated. They all nodded. I noticed Sue in the kitchen. "What's she doing here?"
"Apparently, she came here with Mr. Schuester, and she refused to stay in a hotel." Kurt rolled his eyes.
"Oh, look, it's Miss Knee Choke." Sue announced.
"Well, at least I've got a good career going. Meanwhile, your still in school." I shrugged. Then sat down on the couch next to Blaine. I grabbed my phone, and checked my recent messages. There's a message from Sebastian. I forgot to call him. "Sorry, I've got to call this person back." I still haven't told Kurt, Rachel, and the glee club seniors when I was a junior. I asked over towards the bathroom. "Hey. Sorry, I forgot to call." I greeted. He replied. Hey. It's fine. I'm glad you got there safely. "Yeah, um, I don't think I'll get to do much, because Rachel is having a melt down about the bad comments on the website or something." I began. Wow, that sounds terrible. Let me know how the show goes. I've got to study. Talk to you later. "Okay, I'll talk to you later." Bye! "Bye." I concluded as I ended the phone call. I walked out of the bathroom.
    "Lemme guess." Kurt began. I gulped. "You've got a boyfriend."
     "Yeah." I nodded.
     "What's his name?" He asked. Sam, Blaine, Tina, and Artie looked at me.
     "Names aren't important." I shook my head.
     "Why didn't he come out?" Kurt brought up.
     "He didn't want to interrupt the reunion. Besides, he's got a busy schedule." I explained in less details.
     "Well, one day I'll have to meet him." Kurt nodded.
     "Trust me you don't." I mumbled.
      "What was that?" Santana asked.
      "Nothing." I lied. I sat down. Two hours later, Rachel walked out of her room.
      "Hey, guys, I came to a conclusion that I don't care about those comments." She sighed. We all clapped and cheered.
      "There's the Rachel Berry that we all know." Kurt hugged Rachel. "Now, let's go meet up with Mr. Schuester at dinner!" As we were walking out, Blaine and Sam came up to me.
       "Are we going to tell Kurt about you and Sebastian?" Sam whispered.
       "Not yet." Blaine murmured.
       "Yeah, he's going to explode if he knows it's Sebastian." I whispered. We all nodded, and walked quickly to catch up with everyone.