Brides Maids:

It's been a few weeks after I was able to get back to soccer. I haven't really enjoyed it like I used to. I guess not being able to relax is something I hated. During recovery I couldn't do much exercise.
        I walked to The Lima Bean after a long training session. I was just ready to sleep.
I invited Quinn, Mercedes, and Rachel to the Lima Bean. I wanted them to be my bridesmaids. I didn't want too many. My sister, Mary, was my other one already. I wanted to tell everyone else in person. I sat there reading my emails. I got a few hours off until I have practice.
"Hey!" Mercedes greeted with a hug.
"Hi." Quinn hugged.
"Well, what did you want to talk to us about?" Rachel asked as they sat down.
"Um, well, you know that Sebastian and I are getting married in June. I was wondering if you guys want to be my bridesmaids?" I asked.
"Of course!" Rachel smiled.
"I would be honored." Quinn nodded.
"Yes!" Mercedes added.
"Do you know who is all going to the wedding so far?" Quinn asked.
"Kurt, Blaine, Sam, You guys, Mr. Schue and Ms. Pilsbury, Coach Biest, Puck, Mike, Santana, Brittany, most of the Warblers, both of our families, a few teammates, Tina, Artie, Ryder, Jake, Marley, the new glee kids, Kitty, and I think Unique." I thought.
"Yay! I can see Ryder, Marley, Jake, and Unique again!" Mercedes smile. She has always had a connection with the other students after she graduated.
      "Yep." I nodded. For an afternoon, I hung out out with them. Laughing. Joking around. Singing. Talked. It was a great afternoon.

Sorry that this was so short. I'll try to update more whenever I possible can. I just want my readers to know I'm trying to update as much as I could.