The Tony Awards

{Blaine's POV}
            I walked into the room in New York where most of the former glee kids were gathered. I just got off the phone with Sebastian, and shared the news about the twins. I wanted to announce to everyone.
          "Guys! Listen up! I just got off the phone phone with Sebastian, and he said that he hopes Rachel wins. He and Tessa are watching the hospital where Griffin and Heidi Smythe were born a few hours ago." I announced. Everyone began clapping. Then the Tonys began. After many awards. Then it was the award that Rachel was nominated for.
         "And the Tony goes to..." he paused. "Rachel Berry!" The host announced. She walked her pregnant self up onto the stage.
       "Oh, my gosh, I, um I-I want to thank my amazing husband and director, Jessie.
And I want to thank my two dads for all of those singing and dancing lessons.
Okay, I want to thank Carmen Tibideaux at NYADA for giving me a second chance at my degree, and to all of my friends at McKinley High.Um, but I want to dedicate this award to the person who's responsible for getting me on this stage tonight, and that is Mr.Shue always taught to my strengths and not my weaknesses, and he cheered the loudest when I soared.
And he picked me up when I was in a million pieces.He taught me the one great thing that all teachers do, and there are so many of them out there. And that is, being a part of something special does not make you special.
Something is special because you are a part of it. Mr.Shue, I love you so much. Oh Congrats My best friend, Tessa Smythe. And to all of the boys and girls out there, I just want to say quickly before I walk off the stage, that dreams really do come true, so, thank you." She made this huge speech. We all clapped and cheered.
{Tessa's POV}
       I felt so touched that she mentioned me in her huge speech for winning Best Actress. Sebastian had to use the men's room, so I sat there looking at the tv screen.