Hopes

{Sebastian's POV}
      It's been about two weeks since she was hit by a car. I have been visiting her everyday. I knew why I came back to Lima. I still loved her, and now she's in a coma thanks to me. I shouldn't have sung to her, and now look where that got me.
"Hey, Tessa." I began. "I know you probably can't hear me, but I need my best friend back. I need the love of my life back." I gulped. "I bet you're probably in either an amazing dream or something where you don't have to hear me right now. It was hard to let you go especially when you were in one of the most romantic places on Earth. Trust me. I was such an idiot. Now you may not be able to play soccer, because of me. I hope you can somewhat hear what I'm saying or I hope that you wake up very soon." I begged.
"Wow, if you were gay, I could see why she is dating you." I heard Kurt's voice from the doorway.
"Kurt..." I started but he held his hand up like he wanted me to zip it.
"Smythe, I know that you were a douche bag when we were in high school. I still think that to be honest. I mean look at where Tess is right now. It's very hard to look at her, but I can tell that you love her like how Finn loved Rachel." Kurt added. "My question was why did you treat The New Directions the way you did?" He asked.
"To be honest with you, I was a little jealous of how close you were with her, and I really wanted to slushy you during that MJ battle. After I did that, I felt guilty cause I could have pushed her away to where she doesn't even think I'm worthy boyfriend material." I explained.
"Who knew that Sebastian Smythe, the world greatest douche bag, could have been jealous of me." Kurt gasped.
"Yeah, I know. Now hearing that, I am a little shocked myself." I chuckled. He stared at me. "So... are we cool?" I asked. I hope he can forgive me like Blaine did.
"I guess, but the minute you break her heart, I will hurt you." He pointed out.
"Okay." I smiled except we were already broken up, and I don't know if she can hear me or not. I heard female chuckling.
    "It's about time." Tessa blurt out laughing.
    "How long were you awake?" Kurt stuttered.
    "For an hour. I didn't feel like saying anything for a bit." She smiled as she looked at me.
    "Tessa! I'm so glad you're awake!" I chirped.
    "Just get over here and kiss me." She demanded. I leaned in as she sat up. We kissed. It brought back our first kiss. That firework feeling.