Home for the Holidays

I finished exams. We get from December 15th until January 6th. We get about three to four weeks off. I'm not sure whether my math is correct or not, but whatever.
     I got to go home for a few weeks. It's going to be cold, and snowy according to my mom. It doesn't snow very much here. 
   I walked into my house, and my parents hugged me to death.
    "Oh, we've missed you so much." My mom hugged me to death as shivered off the snow from my gray coat.
     "Yeah." I smiled as I hung up the coat.
     "So how's that boyfriend of yours?" My dad brought up.
      "He's doing great. He's at his folks house right now." I answered. "Oh, I got you guys presents from California." I brought up.
     "Why don't you go bring your stuff upstairs, and we could catch up." My mom stated. I nodded as I brought up my suitcase, and set it on my old bed. I grabbed the boxes of gifts for my entire family, and brought them all downstairs. I had a gift for Sebastian, but I was going to give that to him later. My ringtone went off.
     "Hey, Sam." I answered. Hey, when can we meet up? "Uh, I'm not sure. Maybe on Tuesday or something." I answered. Okay! Great! See you Tuesday! "See ya." I hung up the phone, and went downstairs. When I walked downstairs, I saw Chad. "Oh my goodness! Chad! It's so great to see you!" I hugged as I set the gifts on the ground.
      "Hey, Tessa." He smiled.
      "I thought you weren't able to come home for the holidays?" I asked.
     "No, I was able to fly home for a few days." He answered.
      "Yay!" I squealed as I handed him gifts to carry to the tree.
      "So when are you going to see that Smythe kid?" He brought up.
      "Probably later today or tomorrow. We both wanted to see our families. So yeah probably tomorrow or something." I answered as I set the presents under the tree.
     The next few days, I hung out with my family. I got a text from Sam.
From: Sam
Hey, can you come meet me in front on McKinley?
To: Sam
Yeah, I could probably meet you there at seven or something, what for?
From: Sam
You'll see.
I turned off my phone, and continued my movie with my family.

{Sebastian's Point of View:}

I called up Sam to bring Tessa over to the exact spot in front of McKinley where I asked her out. Don't tell Tessa that I told you this. I wanted to propose to her. I know we seem young, but she's the love of my life. I never want to loose her.
I had this whole speech plan. My mom and dad thought it was a great idea. I even already talked with her dad about it, and he was fine with it. I wanted it to be a special time of year in a romantic spot. It had to be perfect.