Casual Movie Dates & First Kiss

Our first date wasn't very planned. We wanted to see a movie, and I guess it went really well. Here's what happened:

I finished getting ready. I wasn't sure how to dress. I wore a dress that wasn't fancy. It was a more of a casual dress, but it wasn't designed for a fancy dinner. It went down to my knees, and it was red that Covered up my shoulders. I wore matching flats. My hair was in a Dutch braid, and I wore a little more make up then usual.
I opened the door a few seconds after the doorbell rang. I answered it. He wore something besides his Dalton Blazer. He wore blue flannel with khakis, and nice shoes. His hair was gelled slightly back, but that's his usual hairstyle.
"You look... stunning." He mouthed.
"Thanks. You look attractive." I complimented. I shut my door as we head it his car.
"Thanks. I wasn't sure what I should wear for our first date. I made an attempt." He admitted.
"Well, you did very well. So what are we seeing tonight?" I brought up.
"How about that new movie, Pitch Perfect?" He held up tickets.
"I've been dying to see that movie." I chuckled.
"So I forgot to mention, congrats on winning Regionals." He brought up.
    "Thanks. You guys were great too." I added.
    "We weren't as amazing as you guys." He disagreed. The whole way to the movies we talked on and on.
    When we got to movies, we sat down in the middle row. The movie began, and we watched it. Towards the middle of the movie, we held hands.
    After the movie, he dropped me off, and walked me to my porch.
    "I had a great time tonight." I comment.
    "Me too." He nods.
    "We should do this again." I add.
    "I agree that we should do this again." He smirked. We gazed into each other's eyes, and we both leaned in. Our lips touch, and didn't let go for a ten seconds.
    It felt much more than an average kiss. I don't know what this feeling was, but I loved it. It made me feel like a real girl in love.
    We pulled away. We both couldn't help, but smile. First date and first kiss. What a night.