The Pre-Wedding Jitters:

I am a nervous wreck. We have six days before the wedding, and I am stressed out. I could barely sleep, and I haven't felt this nervous since my first sectionals that I performed. It's chaotic, and I wish this wasn't so stressful.
    I hung around with Kurt, Blaine, Sam, Mercedes, Rachel, and Quinn. They all were helping me with the seating arrangements at the Wedding Reception. They were going through the guest list meanwhile I'm pacing the ground back and fourth.
    "Tess? You okay?" Blaine looked up from the table mess of name tags.
    "Yeah, I'm fine." I disagreed.
    "You seem a a little nervous." Mercedes brought up.
    "No, I'm perfectly fine." I stated rather quickly as I began to twiddle with my thumbs.
     "You are doing that thing where you talk fast, while twiddling your thumbs as if they were fighting against each other." Sam began.
     "Oh! And that thing where she can't stop moving around." Kurt pointed out.
     "Including the teeth grinding which I wouldn't recommend it." Quinn finished off.
     "I'm fine. What are you so worried about?" I asked.
      "Tessa Sawyer! Tell us what is going on!" Rachel demanded.
      "Just a bit of pre-marriage jitters. Nothing bad." I twitched.
       "How about you take a breather." Quinn began.
        "I'm good. Besides I still have a lot to finish before the big day." I disagreed.
        "Tessa, just relax. No bride should be tense before her big day, so just relax." Mercedes coached.
       "How much sleep have you been getting?" Kurt squinted at me.
       "I haven't slept in maybe two days. I don't need sleep. I'm fine. Why are you guys so concerned?" I ranted.
       "Whoa! You are going to take the day or so to catch up on sleep!" Rachel demanded.
       "No, I still have a lot on my plate." I declined.
       "We can take care of everything you have left. You go home and rest, immediately!" Sam added.
        "But—" I began.
        "No! Get some sleep!" Blaine pushed me or the door.