Family Deaths

Blaine, Sam, and I walked down the McKinley hall ways. I am determined to keep Blaine at McKinley.
"Tessa, before we walk into class, tell me what's going on." Blaine held me up.
"I'm fine." I growled.
"No, your not. You're my best friend. I know if you are not fine. Tell me what's going on." Blaine explained.
"I can't tell you." I declined. I walked past him into the choir room.
"Did you guys get the trophy back?" Marley asked.
"No." I barked. "Can we just get Glee club over with!" I yelled.
"Tessa, why don't we take a walk." Sam guided me towards the door. We walked down the hall.
"What!" I groaned.
"Was it Sebastian?" He brought up. I hesitated to open my mouth.
"Yes." I growled. "He's been acting strangely and then when I saw him today, it killed me. All I know is we need to bring up our game at Sectionals if we want to beat the Warblers." I explained.
"Listen, Tessa, I need you to calm down, and relax. You shouldn't take it out on the glee club." He patted.
"Can I tell you something?" I asked.
"Yeah." He nodded. I looked around, and opened my mouth.
"After you and Blaine walked out at Dalton, I may have punched Hunter, and kicked Sebastian." I admitted.
"What! You could get us disqualified!" He yelled.
"I know, but I think it's just going to be me getting suspended." I rolled my eyes.
"Seriously, you need to control your anger. That's what could make us loose." He added. "Just be care—" my phone interrupted him.
"Give me a second." I said as I answered my phone. "Hello?" It was my mom. She told me to get home. "Okay see you when I get home. Bye." I hung up the phone. "I have to get home. Apparently, it's a family meeting." I waved.
"Okay. I'll see you tomorrow." He waved back.
When I got home, I heard someone crying.
"Mom!" I yelled.
"In here." My dad replied. He was actually home for once.
"What's going on?" I asked.
"Honey. Sit down." My dad patted the chair next to him. I sat down.
"What's wrong?" I patted my mom.
"It's Dylan." My dad began. It wasn't good news. My mom burst into tears even more.
    "What happened." I sounded out.
    "He passed away." My dad blurt out. Suddenly, the entire world just froze. I felt abandoned. I didn't move a muscle. I froze in sadness. After a short time of sitting there being tuff, I went in my room. I felt tears stream down my cheeks. I felt alone.
I slid out my phone.
To: Finn
Won't be able to perform at Sectionals. Sorry. :( Don't ask why.
I threw my phone on the floor, and lied there. I didn't want to look at social media. I stayed away from social media.
    It's been a couple of days. Chad, Tyler, and Mary came home for his funeral. We didn't know how he died. They won't tell us what happened, so all we can guess is he must have passed away in his sleep.
My phone went crazy. It was in same spot that I threw it in. It was faced up, so I can see it light up as people texted me. I decided to finally pick it up. I scrolled through the messages.
From: Blaine
Tess? Are you okay? Please sing at Sectionals...
From: Sam
How are you?
From: Marley
Do you need someone to talk to?
From: Jake
Sorry, about your brother.
From: Ryder
If you need anything just give me a call.
From: Tina
Do I need to bring you some cookies and ice cream to help you grieve?
From: Artie
Stay Strong!
From: Kitty
Your brother is in good hands.
From: Brittany
I'm sorry that your brother died.
From: Mercedes
Sam just told me. I hope you are holding up.
From: Kurt
I heard, Santana, Rachel and I wish you the best. Hope that you feel better.
From: Finn
Do you need me to come over to help you?
From: Unique
Oh, honey, I wish I could take your place.
From: Quinn
You and your family are in my prayers.
From: Sebastian
I'm sorry about your brother. I wish you would forgive me... Please text me back.

I set my phone. I forgot that today was Sectionals. I took a long shower, and I dressed up in sweats with my brothers New York City sweatshirt. Underneath that I wore a gray shirt. I grabbed a pair of sneakers, and walked out of the house with a couple of bucks. Might as well support the team since I don't feel like singing. Great way to spend my thanksgiving break. Grieving.
Sectionals was on Thanksgiving which is strange. It's not like we were going to do anything, but cry or eat leftover Chinese food.
I walked into the auditorium, and stood in the back. I didn't want to make a scene.
"Ladies, and gentlemen... please give it up for the Dalton Warblers!" The man announced. If Blaine transferred he was going to be shot. The curtain opened.
"Hello. I'm Hunter Clarington, and I'll be performing with the Warbler." He introduced himself. I rolled my eyes.