Roaming Thoughts

Okay, it's been a few weeks since the proposal. The only people that know about the engagement is Brianna, Hannah, both of our families, and Sam. We haven't gotten around to talking about when. My parents are trying to get us to get married sooner, but the truth is, I don't want to get married right away. I just want to enjoy every last moment before I actually made it official.
    Sebastian on the other hand was insane. We even said we'd wait until after college. I mean I love him, but I don't know if I'm ready for a huge commitment. I can't believe my parents were okay with this! I just want to wait a bit before we actually go through with the ceremony.
    My roommate wanted to help plan the wedding, but I kept trying to avoid the whole wedding planning. I mean after the wedding, we have to look for an apartment to share. I just felt as if I were being hurried. I don't want to tell Sebastian the truth. I want him to be the one, but I wasn't ready to make it official.
     I sat around on my bed, and continued to read an email from Marley about how she is transferring to a different school since Sue is forcing all the glee kids transfer schools. Ryder and Jake transferred last week. Joe went after glee club ended. Unique is leaving in a few days. Apparently, Kitty was offered to stay at McKinley since Sue thought she reminded her of Quinn.
    I felt bad for her. I don't know what I'd do without at least one true friend at school. For me that would be Sebastian, but that's different since we're dating. I still talk to all of my high school friends including my old soccer team.
    My roommate, Hannah, walked in the room with a spiral. She had an excited facial expression. I kept giving her a blank expression.
     "Okay, now I have the best idea for your wedding! What if you have it back in Lima, and have it where you first met Sebastian!" She announced.
     "Depends on where your talking about. We've first met at three different places." I growled as I kept typing a reply to Marley.
     "Um, then how about we still do it in Lima?" She suggested.
     "Sure, why not." I growled as I ignored what she offered on the table.
     "You are no fun!" She pouted.
     "Since when were you so interested in planning this wedding?" I asked.
     "Because that means I'll get your half of the dorm once you get an apartment." She answered with a smile.
      "Okay." I nodded slowly.
      "Seriously, weddings take a lot of work. You guys need to actually sit down together, and plan this frickin wedding!" She whined.
       "We're not in a hurry to plan the wedding. You need relax." I calmed her as she took a deep breath. I finished writing the email, and sent it to Marley.
      It was 9:45. I yanked out my phone, and decided to text Blaine. I haven't texted him in a while.
To: Blaine
Hey.
From: Blaine
Hi! How's are you?
To: Blaine
Good. Remember how you proposed to Kurt?
From: Blaine
Yeah! Of course I do! I was the one who proposed. Duh! We are slowly planning the wedding. I mean very slow. We are both so busy that we have barely anytime to plan the wedding.
To: Blaine
Wow... Well, I just thought I'd check in on you, because it's hard to talk to you with the time zones.
From: Blaine
I know. It's chaotic. Well, I should go. I'll talk to you later. Bye!
To: Blaine
Bye.
     I put my phone on it's night stand and tried to fall asleep. It was a rougher night.