In Tessa's Coma

{Inside Tessa's Coma}
{This is when she first Joined in Glee Club}
I walked down the hallways at McKinley. I wore my soccer letterman jacket. I was in a large crowd of jocks. I am on top of it all. I could ask a nerd to buy me my lunch, and they'd buy it for me the entire week. I had a great life.
I followed the group until we stopped at a guy. He looked really strange. I think he was the kid that they said he was gay. He was standing next to some Jewish girl. I don't think I have my facts right. Whatever.
"Oh, look, why isn't it the gay looser!" Dave began.
"Why do you jocks make fun of us!" The girl screamed. The jocks knocked over there stuff. Honestly, I hated bullying. I mean sometimes I get free lunch out of it, but it wasn't me. They laughed and walked away. I waited for them to pass through the hall. I crouched down, and picked up all of the school supplies. They looked at me oddly.
"What!" I barked. They snapped back into reality, and I handed them their stuff. I quickly walked away. I wasn't willing to risk all of my reputation just for giving a helping hand.
At lunch, I waited in line. It was so long. Four boys walked over to me. I knew them since they were somewhat on the top. Puckerman, Finn, Sam, and Mike.
"Hey, can we talk?" Finn asked.
"Why not, but I need to eat or I will hurl all over your sad, lonely faces." I growled.
"We know you aren't as cold hearted as you act." Mike added.
    "Under that hot skin of yours, you just want to fit in." Puck flirted.
    "Not my type, Puckerman." I spit.
    "Anyways, we were offering a chance to join the glee club." Sam offered.
    "Sorry, I don't want to be a looser like ya'll are labeling yourselves." I snapped.
    "I knew it! Kurt and Rachel were just lying. Sorry." Puck apologized as he, Finn, and Mike walked away.
     "Do you need something, Blondie?" I asked as he kept staring at me.
     "I was in the same position as you. They asked me, and I wasn't sure. I've only been there for about three weeks, and I'm not regretting my decision." He persuaded.
     "What's in it for me? Glee club is at the bottom of the social status, and what makes you think I'll loose it all just for the same slushy facial I gave you?" I asked.
    "Well, it's worth it. Glee is where you could be yourself, and nobody will judge you for it." Sam added.
     "Like I said. My reputation is twenty times more powerful than yours, and what if I say no. Huh?" I barked.
     "Then it's your loss." He sighed as he walked away. What if he's right? What if I'm just the girl who wants to fit in? Why don't I even have any friends? I barely talk to my own soccer team, and I hang around jerks. Maybe I should go sign up for glee club.
I walked over to Sam after class. I needed to ask him a favor.
"Hey Sam. I need a favor." I began.
"What do you need?" He asked.
"Let's just say that I could use some friends, and I may or may not join glee club. What should I audition with?" I asked. He smirked. He showed me to the choir room. Then, he grabbed his guitar, and strummed. Fireflies by Owl City. I loved this song. I began to sing.

You would not believe your eyes
If ten million fireflies
Lit up the world as I fell asleep
'Cause they'd fill the open air
And leave tear drops everywhere
You'd think me rude
But I would just stand and stare

I'd like to make myself believe
That planet Earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
'Cause everything is never as it seems

'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs
As they tried to teach me how to dance
A foxtrot above my head
A sock hop beneath my bed
The disco ball is just hanging by a thread
(Thread, thread...)

I'd like to make myself believe
That planet Earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
'Cause everything is never as it seems
(When I fall asleep)

Leave my door open just a crack
(Please take me away from here)
'Cause I feel like such an insomniac
(Please take me away from here)
Why do I tire of counting sheep?
(Please take me away from here)
When I'm far too tired to fall asleep
(Ha-ha)

To ten million fireflies
I'm weird 'cause I hate goodbyes
I got misty eyes as they said farewell
(Said farewell)
But I'll know where several are
If my dreams get real bizarre
'Cause I saved a few and I keep them in a jar
(Jar, jar, jar...)

[2x]
I'd like to make myself believe
That planet Earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
'Cause everything is never as it seems
(When I fall asleep)

I'd like to make myself believe
That planet Earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
Because my dreams are bursting at the seams

I heard people clapping behind me. It was the entire glee club and Mr. Schuester.
"Wow! You are so talented!" Mr. Schuester exclaimed.
"Yeah! She actually was thinking that she'd join glee club." Sam added. I nodded.
"Well, welcome to glee club Tessa!" Finn cheered.