Gender of the child:

Hey Readers before you read this:
I'm redoing my flash Fan Fiction, Grant Gustin Fan fiction, and remember I have other stories too. I also skipped this to a few months later. Enjoy!

       Being pregnant is horrible. First few weeks I threw up every morning. Then I eat like a pig. Everything about this is nerve racking. Today Sebastian and I were going to find out the sex of the baby. I'm hoping for a boy just because girls are so dramatic.
       I sat in the front seat while Sebastian drove. I was texting Kurt and Blaine.
       "Rachel is pregnant, and she is giving her baby to Kurt and Blaine." I brought up.
      "That's interesting." Sebastian nods.
      "Oh! We have to watch the Tony Awards, because Rachel was nominated." I reminded.
      "I know. Aren't we going to the Schuesters house?" He asked.
      "Yeah. Mr. Schuester said Sam was also going." I added.
      "Shoulder we bring anything?" He questioned.
       "I'm not sure, all I know is I'm going to be very pregnant by then." I sighed.
        "Oh, speaking of the pregnancy. Do we want it to be a surprise?" He responded.
        "Um, to be honest, I would want to find out what the gender is just so we can prepare the nursery, and find a name." I answered.
        "Whatever you want." He comments as we pulled into the parking lot. I slowly got out of the car after Sebastian opened my door. We walked in and waited in the waiting area.
    After the appointment part, we sat around in the office part as the doctor looked at her computer screen.
     "Congratulations, you are having twins. A boy and a girl." The doctor announced.
      "Twins?" I asked.
      "That's what the screen shows. See there is one of the heads and there's the other." She pointed out. "Now you seem to be 20 weeks in, so about 5 months. In about 3-4 months they should be ready to make way into the world, so read this pamphlet to prepare for being parents." She continued to talk as I flipped through the pamphlets with Sebastian. "Well, I should be seeing you in a month or two just to check in on your son and daughter." She concluded.
       "Thanks." Sebastian shook her hand as we stood up, and walked out of the office. Then we drove home. Sebastian looked at me and opened his mouth. "You will be a great mom." He complimented as he leaned in to kiss me. I pulled out lips away, and said.
      "You will be a great dad." I smiled.