The Big Day Pt. 2

I took a deep breath waiting for the music to start playing. My dad was holding my arms. We heard the piano begin. Quinn, Mary, Rachel, and Mercedes went before my dad and I. After they walked off to the side, my dad and I began to walk down. He held my arm, and as I walked through everybody was looking at me. It was very terrifying. I couldn't remake eye contact with anybody otherwise I may puke.
    As I got up to the alter, my dad handed me over to Sebastian. The priest began.
     "Friends, we have joined here today to share with Tessa Sawyer and Sebastian Smythe, an important moment in their lives. Their time together, they have seen their love and understanding of each other grow and blossom and now they have decided to live out the rest of their lives as one. Does anyone object to this union?" The priest paused. "Sebastian, do you have any words you'd like to say to Tessa?" This was the vow part.
       "Tessa, I have been in the dark for most of my life. I wasn't the most likable person in high school. When I met you at Dalton Academy, I knew I wanted you to be the one and only for the rest of my life. After dating you, I knew that my suspicions in high school were correct. You have always seen my bright side when my dark side is what other people saw. You never let my dark side take control whenever I was around you. I love you and only you." Sebastian preached.
       "Tessa, do you have anything to say to Sebastian?" The priest asked. I nodded, and took a deep breath.
       "I was always the jock in glee club who thought guys weren't worth it. I have been known for my dream of playing professional soccer. Who knew joining Glee club would have lead me to my soul mate. Sebastian, I have never saw what my fellow glee club members saw in you before the whole glee club rivalry. I saw something different in you over the many guys that have asked me out. You were my motivation during every game I play. You treated me like I was the only girl in the entire world. You showed no interest in all the other girls who probably have flirted with you. You stayed with me, no matter how stubborn I was." I explained.
      "Do you pledge to share your love and the joys of your marriage with all those around you, so that they may learn from your love and be  encouraged to grow in their own lives?" The priest asked both of us.
      "I do." Sebastian answered.
      "I do." I added. Rachel handed Sebastian and I the rings.
      "May these rings be blessed as a symbol of your union. As often as either of you look upon these rings, may you not only be reminded of this moment, but also of the vows you have made and the strength of your commitment to each other." The priest began. "Sebastian, please repeat after me. I, Sebastian, promise to love and support you, Tessa and live each day
with kindness, understanding, truth, humor, and passion. With this ring, I thee wed."
       "I, Sebastian, promise to love and support you, Tessa and live each day with kindness, understanding, truth, humor, and passion. With this ring, I thee wed." He stated placing the ring on my finger.
      "Tessa, please repeat after me. I, Tessa, promise to love and support you, Sebastian and live each day with kindness, understanding, truth, humor, and passion. With this ring, I thee wed." The priest looked at me.
           "I, Tessa, promise to love and support you, Sebastian and live each day with kindness, understanding, truth, humor, and passion. With this ring, I thee wed." I stated putting the ring on his finger.
         "Go now in peace and live in love, sharing the most precious gifts you have the gifts of your lives united. And may your days be long on this earth. I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." He concluded as Sebastian and I just leaned in a kissed. A true kiss. Not a peck. Not making out. A true kiss like the one on our first date.