Home Sweet Home

It has been two weeks since our wedding ceremony. Two weeks out of town. Now we get to go to our new, small home in Lima. We bought it before we got married.
     We pulled into our driveway, and I just watched as we got closer to the fresh house. I looked over at Sebastian, and he smiled. He parked the car, and got out of the car. I opened my door. I got out of the car, and shut the door behind me.
     "Welcome to new beginnings." Sebastian began. He sorted the keys on the chain to find the house key. When he found it, he put it in the key slot in the door, and opened it. He turned the knob. We stepped into a house with furniture already set up. "After you, Mrs. Smythe." He did a hand gesture. I walked in. We moved all of our belongings in before hand. We hadn't necessarily unpacked yet, but we were going to do it when we get back.
I actually got a new job. So ever since the McKinley High changed to the William McKinley High School of the Performing Arts, there were job openings. There are now four glee clubs; The New Directions, The Trouble Tones, some new all male group, and an intermediate glee club. I was offered to coach the Trouble Tones meanwhile Sebastian was the coach of the all male group. He still wanted to act, but he said he'd do it mostly in the summer. I decided to quit the National Team to stay here in Lima with Sebastian, so I didn't have to worry about long distance again.
I walked through our empty doorway. All of our boxes were in the larger rooms such as the living room, kitchen, office, bedrooms, and garage. We had everything cluttered.
I sighed and opened my mouth to say, "we have a huge mess to clean up."
"Well, let's start slow by getting as much as we can done these next few weeks." He reassured.
"We still have to have dinner at some point, and where will be eating it?" I asked.
"How about we order a pizza in a bit, but let's just get a head start on this mess." He suggested.
"Fine." I looked at him as I rolled my suitcase into the house.