Necklaces and Nationals

We have 10 days until Nationals, and it's really chaotic. Coach Sue is trying to help us by making us have crazy, stupid props. She wants Kurt to dress like a girl just like that 'Unique' kid in Vocal Adrenaline.
I, finally, got a little break from the hurricane of crazy. I went to the Lima Bean with Sam and Mercedes. We sat down at a table.
"Coach Sue had lost her mind." I commented.
"She knows that show choir doesn't use dangerous weapons... she just wants to let us cut off a finger or two." Sam adds.
"Yeah, she probably wants to get us killed. It was always her dream to get rid of the glee club." Mercedes nodded in agreement.
"That does make sense. Wouldn't Mr. Schue at least do something about it, because he seems too worried about loosing." I thought. They both nod.
"How's it going between you and Sebastian?" Mercedes blurts out.
"This conversation just took a U turn, but it's going well, why do you ask?" I sipped my coffee.
"You don't talk about him much when it's just us three." Sam added.
"It's going fine. I just don't talk about what we have been doing, because Kurt and Blaine always are with us if you have actually noticed who else was in as the room when us three are hanging out."I explained.
"Oh." They both look at each other.
"So what's going on with you two?" I bring up.
"We are just friends." Mercedes shook her head.
"Then why did you claim to see me at the movies the first time I went on a date?" I accused.
"Um... Uh... Fine we went out a few times." Sam admitted.
"Now I feel even." I smirked. My phone buzzed. I picked it up.
From: Sebastian
When are you leaving for Nationals?
"Do you guys know when we are leaving for Nationals?" I ask Sam and Mercedes.
"I think Tuesday." Mercedes answered.
"Thanks." I thanked as I text Sebastian.
To: Sebastian
Uh, I think Tuesday.
From: Sebastian
You know I'm gonna miss you.
To: Sebastian
Of course, I'll miss you, but I'm only going to be gone for a few days.
From: Sebastian
I know, but still.
To: Sebastian
I'll miss you for the few days that I won't see you even though we only see each other on every other Weekend.
From: Sebastian
That reminds me, I have to give you something before you go.
To: Sebastian
It's not Christmas, my birthday, or Valentine's Day? Why?
From: Sebastian
I'll tell you later. Meet me in front of McKinley.
To: Sebastian
Sure... I'll be there in twenty minutes
"I have to go. I'll see you guys on Monday." I waved as I grabbed my backpack.
I walked through the school parking lot, and Sebastian stood there. I smiled as I walked to him.
    "What was the thing you wanted to give me?" I asked.
    "Close your eyes." I did as he told. I felt him behind me. I felt something around my neck. "Open your eyes." I took out my phone, and put it on selfie mode so I can see it. It was a sun and moon surrounded by a heart.
     "Awe! I love it! Thanks." I smiled as I kissed him on the cheek.
     "What could I say. You make my days brighter, because your as bright as both the sun and the moon." He added.
     "Have I ever told you how much I loved you?" I smirked.
     "I think I know that answer." He said as he kissed my forehead, and we began to walk.

————————————————————————

     We all had to have roommates in the hotel. I shared a room with Quinn, Rachel, and Tina. Mr. Schuester just put a few names per room.
    We had to rehearse the choreography down in a private room reserved. It was pure chaos. Everybody was yelling, and complaining. I stood off to the side not saying a word.

————————————————————————

    We won Nationals, and I don't want to get into too much detail. We all slowly walked into McKinley. Two jocks walked up to us with slushy cups, and threw it at us. Instead of the cold, wet slushy it was confetti.
    As we went down the hall, everybody threw confetti cups in the air. I looked over to the lockers as Rory got kisses from two different cheerleaders. Rachel ended up giving like fifteen autographs. Artie got a whole bunch of phone numbers. Kurt got high fives and conversations with the jocks. Everybody really got something out of this. Sue even got her Cheerios back from that swim coach. Mr. Schuester is able to guarantee at least ten more years of glee club.