Bloodstream

♡ Amini Howard ♡

"You're up in five Exotica." Grayson says to me. I coat my lips one last time with my pink lip gloss before twisting the cap back on.

A sigh slips past my lips as I stare at my reflection. My hair and makeup looked fine tonight but something was off I wasn't sure what exactly but there was just this weird feeling that I had.

I stand up and walk over to the full body mirror that was surrounded by the other dancers who were scheduled for tonight.
"You okay Exotica?" Candi inquires, fluffing her curly blonde locks.

I let out a breath and nod, adjusting my bustier. I mess with the few rhinestones while I look at my outfit for the night. "Girl you sure?" I look at Candi and give her an assuring nod "Its j-"

"Exotica you have one minute til your performance." Grayson says, interrupting me. I take one last glance at myself in the mirror and still feel the same.

Something still doesn't feel right.

Maybe it was just my nerves for some odd reason. The last time I got this feeling was my first time dancing in front of strangers.

"Lord forgive for the sins I've done." I whisper, stepping out off the dressing room into the dark hallway.

"Coming to the stage is one of the best dancers here." Our DJ, Axle announces. The men soon quiet down and whisper amongst one another before he continues. "She's one of the baddest females in Tampa as well. She goes by the name Exotica, y'all already know that she's about to put on the best performance of the night so pay up and stop being so damn cheap." I place my hand over my mouth to silence my laughter.

Axle always gave speeches like this when it was my turn to perform. As soon as I hear It Seems Like You're Ready by R Kelly start to play I plaster on the best seductive face I possibly could at this very moment.

I step forward and open the sheer curtains. Men instantly start whistling at me from all directions as If I were some dog to them.

This was nothing new for me, I've learned to block it out and just focus on the beat of the music, pretend as if I were just dancing in front of my mirror at home instead of in front of horny men all night.

I walk to the center of the stage and grab ahold of the pole. Twirling around it before I wrap my legs around it and climb all the way to the top. I make sure to have my legs firmly wrapped around the pole before I release my grip.

I bend backwards, arching my back so I can grab the lower half of the pole. After doing such, I spread my legs and begin to shake my ass. The whole club cheers me on as always, pole dancing was what I like to call a gift of mine.

It was no secret that I was the best dancer in this club. The reason behind it was because of my unique routine. I don't just come out here and shake my ass, I put on a real performance. One that many people enjoy and are willing to pay stacks for.

I walk over to one of the men who stood at the end of the stage. I step down and sit on his lap, he grips onto my ass while I slowly grind on him.

Normally the rules were that you weren't allowed to touch the strippers but unfortunately our club manager didn't have that rule. He figured that if he allowed things that other clubs in our area didn't he'd make more money and he was right. Evny was the best strip club in the whole state of Florida.

I myself didn't agree to the rules but I knew that if I decided to transfer to a different club I wouldn't make the same amount of money I made here. Sure there were times when men tried to finger fuck me while I danced on them and take me to one of the champagne rooms to have fun which would most likely consist of sex but the pay was good so I blocked it out.