Yes

◇ Omniscient ◇

The chirping of the birds right outside the window of his room calms his soma although, his hands shake while he tries to put his tie on properly. "Relax my child." A breath of relief along with a big small from the sound of her soothing voice quickly alters his mood for the better.

"I'm trying." He says truthfully.

"Well, try harder." She playfully says as she approaches her son. He looks down at his mother with a smile on his face, thankful that her flight came in right on time so she wouldn't miss a day as important as this one. "The abundance of love that fills this room is too pure, so beautiful. You have no reason to be worried unless," crossing her arms over her chest, she raises her head a bit, meeting the brown eyes that were nearly identical to her's. "The love is not pure?" She questions.

"Of course it is mother." Quinten replies, rubbing his sweaty palms along his slacks. "Hmm, I was not nervous the day I married your father, our love is one of a kind." She brags while fixing the buttons on his tuxedo being that he was so nervous he buttoned them unevenly. "It's not that, I'm just-"

"Cold feet?" Quinten shakes his head no. "I know that I want to marry her. I'm in love with her." He says proudly, smiling at his own words.

"Then what is it? I will smack you on your wedding day if you're second guessing the choice it is you have made. I flew three hours to see my baby get married." Maru, Quinten's mother scolds. She rests her hands on her hips while staring into his eyes. Loosening his tie, he walks over to a nearby chair, taking a seat.

"I am nervous but, I do not have cold feet. I'm just reflecting on the routes her and I took before reaching our destination. I know love but," He slouches in his seat, staring at his reflection in the mirror. "Her love is different in the most beautiful way possible. My heart is racing just thinking about her. I feel my heart beating against my ribcage vigorously; the last time I've felt this much love at once was when Osvaldo was born, that was eleven years ago. The universe has blessed me with so much love at once it's got me all nervous but, I give endless gratitude because this is exactly what I asked for." Maru walks over to her son and rests her small hands on his broad shoulders. She meets his eyes through the reflection of the mirror and smiles. The same thing he was asking for she was asking for as well. She knew her son probably more than she knew herself.

She knew that even after heartbreak he still wanted love. He may have shied away from it in the past but, seeing him smiling and talking so positively about the new love he had found brought tears to her eyes and Maru was far from a crier.

"You have tears in my eyes, your heart is so full right now and I love it." She wraps her arms around his neck, giving him a tight squeeze along with a kiss on the cheek. "My heart is always full when in your presence, mother." Quinten reminds her. It was no secret that he was always at his best with his mother. Her high vibrations made it impossible for him to ever be down in the slumps and whenever he was which was rare, she would insist on giving him an energy cleanse to remove any negativity he had surrounding or within him.

"We must hurry and-"

The sound of the room door opening along with Paz and Lur running in cuts Maru's sentence short. "Hi Nana!" Paz waves at her grandmother before climbing into her father's lap.

"Hello my precious baby." Maru quickly gives Paz a kiss on the cheek before picking Lur up and doing the same. "Daddy did you see Amini, she's really pretty!?" She expresses. "Her hair is up like this." She grabs her own curls and tries to mimick Amini's hairstyle.