Loved By You

◇ Omniscient ◇

Giggles erupt from her being as she tries her best to keep her balance; being that Quinten was five inches taller than her she had to stand on her tippy toes.

"Are we almost there yet?" Quinten questions, placing his hands over hers that blocked his view. "Almost, just keep going but don't walk so fast." She tells him, making sure that her small hands prevented him from getting glimpse of where they were headed.

Her heart begins to pound the closer they get knowing that she was stepping completely out of her comfort zone; trying something she said she'd never do but for some reason she felt the need to do such even if her body were throwing signs left and right telling her not to. She ignored those signs and focused more on her thoughts rather than emotions, a trait she had learned from Quinten.

"Okay stop." Following her orders Quinten stops in his tracks resulting in Amini's face colliding with his back. "My apologies." He says in a low tone. Amini laughs and removes her hands from his eyes. Quinten scans his surroundings that he honestly adored; unaware of where he was but didn't mind because his spirit was at peace. "This is lovely." He admits looking at all the greenery and flowers surrounding the two of them. "It really is," Amini grabs his hand and leads him down a small trail. "But this is much better if I'm being honest." She releases his hand and watches as he stares at the view in front of him.

"Prepossessing, I must admit

"Prepossessing, I must admit." He says softly, closing his eyes; mother nature speaking to him through the birds chirping. Amini purses her lips together; bringing her petite hand to her mouth to mask the smile that was forming upon her lips. Her heart flutters knowing that he enjoyed the beauty in front of him. It had taken her three weeks to come up with an idea to give gratitude for all he had done for her. She knew that it was just apart of the person he was but she couldn't just sit back and allow him to go through all these trials with her and not thank him.

She even reached out to her sister; Almasi who she wasn't completely on good terms with and asked her for help. Taking his large hand into her small one, she guides him further down the path until they come across a blanket perfectly laid out in the grass under two trees. Upon that blanket was a bottle of wine along with fruits and bread with spread. Amini had recently found out about Quinten going vegan so she decided to look further into it, not wanting to bring foods that he was unable to eat. Since she wasn't a professional at preparing vegan meals she decided to settle with fruits; you can never go wrong with fruit.