Nobody Like My Everything

♡ Amini Howard ♡

I sit at the bar as I trace the brim of the shot glass with my index finger; observing my surroundings. The night was almost over and I had about thirty mintues of my shift left which is why I was seated instead of performing.

"Boss man said you have a gentleman in a champagne room waiting for you." I lift my head and meet eyes with the bartender, "Which one?" I question, finishing the rest of my drink.

"Room number three." Nodding, I remove myself from the bar stool and slowly begin to walk through the slightly crowded club, trying my best to stand up straight knowing that I had liquor in my bloodstream. The red florescent lights above my head for some reason made me feel like I was walking down a hallway that was in hell, my skin may have not been burning but my soul was, I felt it.

I'm not even sure if I have one anymore considering all the shit I've been doing to myself lately. Once reaching the champagne room, I softly knock and clear my throat before entering. Stepping inside, I scan the dim lit room until my eyes land on the gentleman that was seated on the loveseat a few feet away from me. Due to the low lighting in the room I can't make out his face that much until I step closer to him.

"Business trip?" I question, walking over to him. "How'd you know?" He asks as his eyes scan my body. I place my palms on his knees, spreading his legs, allowing myself to get in between. "I can spot business men out so easily." I reply, sitting down on his lap. I begin to pull at his tie to loosen it up while I slowly grind against him. "How'd you know?"

"Business men have this certain look and vibe to them, like the one that you're giving me right now."

"What exactly is this vibe you speak of?" He asks, running his hands down my back and resting them on my ass. I remove them and place them on my hips only for him to place them back on my ass.

"Those are against the rules," I say calmly, unbuttoning his suit jacket. "And the reason how I know is that the normal laid back guys who come here almost every day of the week don't dress in a three piece suit. Your accent also gives away the fact that you are not from here."

"I like you, you're so..." I watch him bite down on his bottom lip as he stares at me, twirling some of my curls around his finger. "Shit ion even know but a nigga is feeling you baby." I ignore his comment and run my fingers through his curls before removing myself from his lap only to turn around so I can twerk on him a little. In the process of doing that, I feel him pulling at the lining of my thong and it wasn't because he was trying to tip me. "You're not allowed to feel up on the dancers like that sir." I remind him which apparently wasn't any use because he continues with his actions until I slap his hand away.

"Come here." He pulls me back and onto his lap, his strong arms wrap around my torso as he starts to dry hump me. "Dude what the hell." I pull at his hands that were locked securely around my torso. "This is against the club rules." I repeat as I continue to try and free myself.

"I'm no fool, I know what these rooms are for so why you acting all shy now, you should be use to dicks in your mouth." That was it. I purse my lips together so I couldn't say what it was I truly felt about this perverted asshole but instead I stomp on his foot, making sure that he felt my heel penetrate his foot.

Within seconds I was on the floor and he was yelling up a storm. "You fuckin' bitch!" He hollers, standing up to approach me. I sit up with a smile on my face, trying to mask my laugher. "Ain't shit funny but you. The fact that you have to get on your knees every damn night just to make a living is pathetic. How many dicks you got in your mouth sweetie, how much cum do you gotta swallow just to pay your fuckin' rent? So if anything I should be the one laughing at you." He says as he begins to laugh.